Baseballs/Golfballs

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
rainbow
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rainbow »

as stupid as it may sound if you really like that golf ball only send it if your not bothered it'll break trust me my dad really loves cricket and sent a cricket ball to Freddie Flintoff for him to sign four months later he got it back in a plastic bag in pieces saying it got lost down the side of the machine (i know) luckily it wasnt a special.
P.S It costs loads to send especially if your in the UK now as the Royal Mail have twiddled about with how much everything costs.
Rainbow xx
Logan-Autograph-Guy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Logan-Autograph-Guy »

I see rainbow, thanks for the info :D
Most Recently Requested: Kate Winslet, Sara Paxton, Henry Ian Cusick, Susan Sarandon, Christina Ricci, Samuel Alito, Roseanne Barr, Colin Powell, Regis Philbin, Liv Tyler, Kate Winslet (2nd for charity), Newt Gingrich, John Glenn, Cheryl Hines, Justin Chambers, Madison Pettis, "Wicked" cast, "Beauty and the Beast" cast
Last Autograph Received: Richard Russo (auction)
Last In-Person Autograph: Diane Sawyer
My Favorite Autograph: Amanda Bynes
Logan-Autograph-Guy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Most Recently Requested: Kate Winslet, Sara Paxton, Henry Ian Cusick, Susan Sarandon, Christina Ricci, Samuel Alito, Roseanne Barr, Colin Powell, Regis Philbin, Liv Tyler, Kate Winslet (2nd for charity), Newt Gingrich, John Glenn, Cheryl Hines, Justin Chambers, Madison Pettis, "Wicked" cast, "Beauty and the Beast" cast
Logan-Autograph-Guy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

purpleyes
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by purpleyes »

hey guys, Logan_guy you actually inspired me to maybe sending out baseballs along with pictures like you do. It just confuses me somuch though, do you use FedEx or something? what about SASE, what do you use instead of a regular envelope?
Logan-Autograph-Guy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

I actually was thinking about it and came to a conclusion at this point, I just do not have the money nor stamps to be able to send such a big package and get it sent back.
purpleyes
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by purpleyes »

TURTLEHEAD,
purpleyes wrote: do you use FedEx or something when your sending your pictures/baseball? what about SASE, what do you use instead of a regular envelope?