carrie fisher succes star wars

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
autograph hound
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: carrie fisher succes star wars

Post by autograph hound »

I agree , these are not her hand writing.
WaltG123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by WaltG123 »

Anyone who says these look real doesn't know what a real one looks like.
WaltG123 != WaltG123. & WaltG123,

There's a difference between blue text & a URL, ****. Those who can't read will be added to my ignore list.

WaltG123 wrote:
WaltG123. wrote:Actually it's just occurred to me. Nobody but her will know why she's signed it twice so please ignore my silly question. :oops:

Awww, how cute. Someone who thinks that people will be dumb enough to believe that they're me, despite the blatant period & completely different post numbers.

And, of course, the obvious fact that if, if it were me, I would've edited the post, not replied to it. Not to mention it's not necessarily true that "nobody but her will know why she signed it twice" & I'm smart enough to know that.

Not to mention the grammatical mistakes.

But, please, carry on. You can help me find more people to add to my ignore list. I don't need to be bothered reading posts by users that are stupid enough to believe that these 2 accounts are the same. I appreciate the help in weeding out the ****. So thank you. :D
Baggiebubs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Baggiebubs »

Carrie fisher is like mark Hamil and Harrison Ford don't give two monkeys to true fans as long us sad losers watch their other films making richer that's all they care about
WaltG123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by WaltG123 »

Baggiebubs wrote:Carrie fisher is like mark Hamil and Harrison Ford don't give two monkeys to true fans as long us sad losers watch their other films making richer that's all they care about
You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

Ford is consistently ranked among the best signers in Hollywood.

But you go on insulting celebrities without a shred of evidence--let's see how many autographs THAT gets you.

There's a difference between blue text & a URL, ****. Those who can't read will be added to my ignore list.

WaltG123 wrote:
WaltG123. wrote:Actually it's just occurred to me. Nobody but her will know why she's signed it twice so please ignore my silly question. :oops:

Awww, how cute. Someone who thinks that people will be dumb enough to believe that they're me, despite the blatant period & completely different post numbers.

And, of course, the obvious fact that if, if it were me, I would've edited the post, not replied to it. Not to mention it's not necessarily true that "nobody but her will know why she signed it twice" & I'm smart enough to know that.

But, please, carry on. You can help me find more people to add to my ignore list. I don't need to be bothered reading posts by users that are stupid enough to believe that these 2 accounts are the same. I appreciate the help in weeding out the ****. So thank you. :D
Baggiebubs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Baggiebubs »

Ford yes maybe in person all I see on here is pp from Ford
WaltG123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by WaltG123 »

Baggiebubs wrote:Ford yes maybe in person all I see on here is pp from Ford
Yeah, how dare he do his job instead of signing mail.

Look at how many requests he gets from people who know that they'll only get a PP & imagine how long that would take him to sign them all individually. Then imagine how many more requests he'd get if he actually signed authentically. He would actually have to quit acting for a while & spend weeks doing nothing but signing pictures to do what you propose.

He must hate his fans because he devotes his time to giving them something they can all enjoy instead of something for only one of them at a time.

And the fact that you just backpedaled instead of admitting that your words came out of your ass. Just beautiful.

WaltG123 wrote:

Imortalmindz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Imortalmindz »

WaltG123 wrote:

Look at how many requests he gets from people who know that they'll only get a PP & imagine how long that would take him to sign them all individually. Then imagine how many more requests he'd get if he actually signed authentically. He would actually have to quit acting for a while & spend weeks doing nothing but signing pictures to do what you propose.

He must hate his fans because he devotes his time to giving them something they can all enjoy instead of something for only one of them at a time.

And the fact that you just backpedaled instead of admitting that your words came out of your ass. Just beautiful.

Lol
You are a funny guy. :lol: You talk some nonsense here.

lol.
WaltG123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by WaltG123 »

Imortalmindz wrote:
WaltG123 wrote:

Lol
You are a funny guy. :lol: You talk some nonsense here.

lol.

Ok, you think that.

In the meantime, I'm going to add you to my ignore list so I'm no longer faced with your posts, devoid of logic, evidence, or even any semblance to the topic at hand.

WaltG123 wrote:

Morphindel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Morphindel »

Nothing nonsense about what WaltG just said. He is absolutely right.
Recent Successes:
Jessica Chastain, Saoirse Ronan!<3 (TTM), Uzo Aduba, Laura Carmichael & Zawe Ashton (ip), Jane Horrocks, Gemma Arterton, Jim Broadbent, Lucy Liu, Christina Ricci, Andres Muschietti, Bill Skarsgard, and the cast of IT, Ian McKellen, Noomi Rapace (VV), MST3K/Rifftrax main cast (Mike Nelson, Bill Corbett, Kevin Murphy), Geddy Lee (ip)
supertoneman
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by supertoneman »

Baggiebubs wrote:Carrie fisher is like mark Hamil and Harrison Ford don't give two monkeys to true fans as long us sad losers watch their other films making richer that's all they care about
For starters each of those actors do love the fans of Star Wars. Second they have families, and are on set for different movies, conventions, and more day in and out.
And i agree with Walt. At least with a preprint they are sending you something instead of nothing. There are some actors who won't even send anything back. So you tell me would you give up your job to sign autographs to tons of fans for free, no money rolling in, and still be able to pay your expenses.
Stay frosty 8)
Twins and Star Wars fan since the 80's.
I am not selling any or trading any autos at this time,but i may trade extras for certain autographs.
Most Wanted: Any Star Wars Autographs, Baseball.
To see all the autographs that I have go to.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/supertpics/