Sports player addresses

Chat about UFC/MMA, Baseball, Basketball, Football, Tennis, and Soccer here.
CaptnFreeze
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CaptnFreeze »

8) Hey this is right up my alley.

During the baseball season send pictures or cards to KSTP1500AM radio in St. Paul, check their web site and request autographs from Minnesota twins' announcers;
-Jack Morris 1991 World Series MVP
-Danny Gladden, 1987 and 91 world series and played for the SF Giants before that.

They will sign quick just have a nice request and Jack will sign '91 WSMVP which is pretty cool. Have the wait for April for them.

Hockey: I have had good success by sending hockey cards the the Ecel Center here (Minnesota Wild);

Xcel Energy Center
175 W. Kellogg Blvd.
St. Paul, MN 55102

I have had good success from the Coach Hockey HOFer Jacques Lamaire, here is some more info about the Wild managers;
Lemaire was a teammate of Wild President/General Manager Doug Risebrough and Assistant Coach Mario Tremblay from 1974-79 and together they captured four Stanley Cups. Lemaire played his entire NHL career with Montreal from 1967-79. He was a member of eight Stanley Cup championship-winning teams, including four straight from 1975-76 to 1978-79. He tallied the Stanley Cup-clinching goal in both the 1977 and 1979 Finals, becoming one of five players in history to accomplish the feat multiple times.
Multiple success with other star Mn Wild players.

Here is a good tip that I use and do get good succes.

I go to team websites and research their coaching staffs. I see which retired players are working in some capicity with the team as a coach or with media or minor league teams. then I wait till a day or two before the season starts and send nice hand written letters with a card or photo and a sase. Once the season is in full swing they are too busy to respond to all request. Some never do the coaches I have had success with most coaches.

Good Luck!

CaptnFreeze
She's so Heavy but my son is carrying the weight of Freedom for all of us!
CaptnFreeze
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CaptnFreeze »

Oh I just saw that you do not want team addresses.

Well in that case, Good luck!

CaptnFreeze
She's so Heavy but my son is carrying the weight of Freedom for all of us!
sportsautographcollector
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sportsautographcollector »

Thanks that is a great tip.

CaptnFreeze wrote:8) Hey this is right up my alley.

During the baseball season send pictures or cards to KSTP1500AM radio in St. Paul, check their web site and request autographs from Minnesota twins' announcers;
-Jack Morris 1991 World Series MVP
-Danny Gladden, 1987 and 91 world series and played for the SF Giants before that.

They will sign quick just have a nice request and Jack will sign '91 WSMVP which is pretty cool. Have the wait for April for them.

Hockey: I have had good success by sending hockey cards the the Ecel Center here (Minnesota Wild);

Xcel Energy Center
175 W. Kellogg Blvd.
St. Paul, MN 55102

I have had good success from the Coach Hockey HOFer Jacques Lamaire, here is some more info about the Wild managers;
Lemaire was a teammate of Wild President/General Manager Doug Risebrough and Assistant Coach Mario Tremblay from 1974-79 and together they captured four Stanley Cups. Lemaire played his entire NHL career with Montreal from 1967-79. He was a member of eight Stanley Cup championship-winning teams, including four straight from 1975-76 to 1978-79. He tallied the Stanley Cup-clinching goal in both the 1977 and 1979 Finals, becoming one of five players in history to accomplish the feat multiple times.
Multiple success with other star Mn Wild players.

Here is a good tip that I use and do get good succes.

I go to team websites and research their coaching staffs. I see which retired players are working in some capicity with the team as a coach or with media or minor league teams. then I wait till a day or two before the season starts and send nice hand written letters with a card or photo and a sase. Once the season is in full swing they are too busy to respond to all request. Some never do the coaches I have had success with most coaches.

Good Luck!

CaptnFreeze
Life's real failure is when you do not realize how close you were to success when you gave up.
whosurdaddy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by whosurdaddy »

Hey sportsautographcollector,
Check your email a list is on the way. Hope it helps.