Unbelievable GENE WILDER success! :D

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
jason1980s
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Unbelievable GENE WILDER success! :D

Post by jason1980s »

Years ago, Gene was next to impossible to get an autograph from ttm.
His agency had been sending the same pre print photo for years.
Only success I had seen in years was from Todd of Todd's Autograph Arena.

Gene wrote two books around the mid 2000s so he was doing book signings.

Now, he seems to have retired for the most part and with his home address, it seems people are getting successes now.
HEY WRESTLING FANS!

Meet WWWF and NWA wrestling legends Handsome Jimmy the Boogie Woogie Man Valiant, a WWE Hall of Famer

ANY Sunday 12 noon to 4 PM at Boogie's Wrestling Camp located at
2916 Alleghany Springs Road in Shawsville Virginia. Free of charge!
Get your picture taken with Jimmy!
Enjoy his museum of wrestling memorabilia
Purchase a souvenir t-shirt, dvd or book or have a mask, pair of boots or trunks customized by Jimmy's talented seamstress wife, Angel
Watch his talented BWC students perform in-ring.

Thanks always, for your support Jimmy!
http://www.jimmyvaliant.weebly.com/
rocco.campanaro
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Unbelievable GENE WILDER success! :D

Post by rocco.campanaro »

retardobot wrote:I honestly did not expect to get this one back at all, on a bit of a high at the moment lol

Cant remember exactly when sent, received 8th May 2014.
Sent approx 3 months ago. Sent 1 8x10 and 2 5x7 pictures, SASE and a 2 page letter.
Received all 3 pictures back, personalized to myself and my daughter

Sent to Private address (google)

Have not actually seen any personalized photo successes, which makes this even more of a bonus :)

Sorry, dont have the envelope, scanner isnt working so just took a photo of all the pics.

Was the address you used 476 S******* Rd ???? :)
Autographs received: Joan Fontaine x2, Eva Marie Saint, Martha Hyer x2, Joan Leslie, Angela Lansbury, Dick Van Dyke, Ann Blyth, Jane Powell, Christopher Plummer, Carroll Baker, Vera Miles, Tab Hunter, Leslie Caron x2, James Earl Jones, Rita Moreno, Debbie Reynolds x 2, Joan Collins x 2, Kim Novak, Gene Wilder, Michael Caine, George Chakiris, Sophia Loren, Brigitte Bardot, Judi Dench, Jon Voight, Ryan O'Neal, Ben Kingsley, Hayley Mills, Sally Field x 2, Geoffrey Rush, Robin Williams x 2, Phil Collins, John Travolta, Whoopi Goldberg, Emma Thompson, and Miranda Hart.

~It goes in age order, with the highlighted stars indicating my most recent successes!