Barry Pepper (Saving Private Ryan) success...3 year wait

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
C1RQU1T
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Barry Pepper (Saving Private Ryan) success...3 year wait

Post by C1RQU1T »

Nice Success i love the movie ! he is such a great actor ! :) had to watch the movie in history class
Favourite In-Person - Nicki Minaj, Ariana Grande, Delta Goodrem, Keith Urban, Seal, Joel Madden, Ricky Martin
Favourite TTM/VV - Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande, lil Wayne (jail)
Favourite Celebrity Moment - Met Nicki Minaj at Sydney Entertainment Centre she held my hand and said " F#ck the haters babe Just remember your haters are your motivators" <3
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi johnnylightninglives :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

Barry Pepper
The Kohner Agency
9300 Wilshire Blvd.
Suite 555
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
USA [us]

{star} Barry Pepper on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
johnnylightninglives
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by johnnylightninglives »

C1RQU1T wrote:Nice Success i love the movie ! he is such a great actor ! :) had to watch the movie in history class
Sounds like in australia you guys have great history classes lol All we ever got to watch was documentaries and grainy old films from the second war,real yes but not as fun to watch as saving private ryan was...
C1RQU1T
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by C1RQU1T »

johnnylightninglives wrote:
C1RQU1T wrote:Nice Success i love the movie ! he is such a great actor ! :) had to watch the movie in history class
Sounds like in australia you guys have great history classes lol All we ever got to watch was documentaries and grainy old films from the second war,real yes but not as fun to watch as saving private ryan was...
Hehe yeah it was great my history teacher told me the first part of the movie when they got of the boats was really realistic to what happened back in WW2 shows how much of a great movie it really is :)
Favourite In-Person - Nicki Minaj, Ariana Grande, Delta Goodrem, Keith Urban, Seal, Joel Madden, Ricky Martin
Favourite Celebrity Moment - Met Nicki Minaj at Sydney Entertainment Centre she held my hand and said " F#ck the haters babe Just remember your haters are your motivators" <3
johnnylightninglives
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by johnnylightninglives »

C1RQU1T wrote:
johnnylightninglives wrote:
Hehe yeah it was great my history teacher told me the first part of the movie when they got of the boats was really realistic to what happened back in WW2 shows how much of a great movie it really is :)
Yeah and your teacher probably just wanted to watch something good haha Not bad getting paid to watch cool movies {up}
C1RQU1T
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by C1RQU1T »

Heheheh, Yeah true i don't mine one bit anyways nice success i need to try send to Barry soon :)