BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH - I'm dying.

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
purplemonkey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH - I'm dying.

Post by purplemonkey »

eg9517 wrote:Yuck......I really dislike Bendict...and what a weird name. Benedict Cumberbatch...really?
He **** at acting too. Plus he's not very appealing, if you know what i mean. LOL. :lol:
Well that was rude. Why bother posting if you have nothing nice to say? To each their own.

Congrats Anna! :D Great success!
eg9517
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by eg9517 »

purplemonkey wrote:
eg9517 wrote:Yuck......I really dislike Bendict...and what a weird name. Benedict Cumberbatch...really?
He **** at acting too. Plus he's not very appealing, if you know what i mean. LOL. :lol:
Well that was rude. Why bother posting if you have nothing nice to say? To each their own.

I'm sorry! i didn't mean it in a rude way. Perhpas you are right. i shouldn't voice my opinion if it's not nice. :roll:
eddyk
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by eddyk »

Indeed. Just like how I'm not voicing my opinion on you right now.

As for the Benny Cumberbatch pics... amazing.

He is amazing in Sherlock, and I cannot wait for Star Trek 2.
KerenHan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by KerenHan »

Well I know there are few people know this address?if I sent letter these day?could it be work?My English is poor,please forgive me. :)
ElfMaidenArcher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ElfMaidenArcher »

eg9517 wrote:
purplemonkey wrote:

I'm sorry! i didn't mean it in a rude way. Perhpas you are right. i shouldn't voice my opinion if it's not nice. :roll:
Um, darling, you should NOT have said that. It made you sound snobbish and shallow. You don't judge someone by their name or their looks. Did you know Tom Hiddleston and Benedict Cumberbatch are VERY BEST friends and that a great majority of Hiddlestoners are also Cumberbabes, and vice versa. Tom would probably be very hurt, if you said that in front of him. As much as Tom Hiddleston is my #1 favorite actor, I deem Benedict as a better actor (I'm sort of a critic, when it comes to acting). And I don't like them because of their appeal, only because they are very intelligent, great and humble actors, and examples. Yet, Tom has played more versatile roles. If you don't like a certain someone, just don't bother clicking on the topic.
Authentic Autograph Successes TTM: Georgie Henley, Will Poulter, Sebastian Stan (VV), TOM HIDDLESTON (my favorite actor), Josh Dallas, Matthew Macfadyen, Graham McTavish (VV), Aidan Turner (2x: VV and agency), Ben Whishaw (VV), Stephen Hunter (VV), John Callen (VV), Adam Brown (VV), Dean O'Gorman (VV), Evangeline Lilly (VV), Jennifer Morrison (VV), Jed Brophy (VV), Mark Hadlow (VV), Ken Stott (VV) Richard Armitage (2x: VV and agency) & Lee Pace (VV) .
Other in-person/pre-signed autographs (events/signed books): Christopher Paolini, Howard Shore, Doug Adams, Rick Riordan, Thomas Keegan, Cody Nickell, Kate Eastwood Norris & Sarah Mollo-Christensen.

See my autograph collection here: http://pinterest.com/mialossen/my-autograph-collection/
eg9517

Post by eg9517 »

Elfmaidenarcher: Sorry to upset you. Benedict doesn't act very well at all.
Plus he's not very nice.

http://www.celebitchy.com/246118/benedi ... stic_dumb/
rubens2006
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rubens2006 »

eg9517 wrote:Elfmaidenarcher: Sorry to upset you. Benedict doesn't act very well at all.
Plus he's not very nice.

Hey girl-what's your point by keep saying Benedict is not acting well or not good-looking or not being nice to fans?
Just let the person who had this success enjoy it and let the rest to congratulate.
if you don't like him that's fine.We all have our own favorite celecrities but please,don't ruin others' mood.
Fan of Linkin Park :D
EA188
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by EA188 »

Benedict is one of the best actors of our time. And coincidentally he actually is a very nice person in general but also really appreciates his fans.
eg9517

Post by eg9517 »

Yeah yeah, the link still prooves different. Anyways, congrats on your success!
Tom Hiddleston still ROCKS!
sonicsam
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sonicsam »

eg9517 wrote:Elfmaidenarcher: Sorry to upset you. Benedict doesn't act very well at all.
Plus he's not very nice.

That's because "Posh" is a very negative term in the UK. To him, it's annoying for people to call him that because they are pretty much calling him a rich spoiled kid. He rich sure, but there is so much more to him than just his money. Hence, he wishes people to insult him more creatively than just calling him "Posh".

I'm so sorry that you don't like his acting. Please watch "Third Star". It is an excellent film and I'm sure it will change your mind about him.
And look at how adorable he is when he does impressions:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yebhPXh58cw