Jerry Seinfeld FAILURE! REcieved RTS!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
poppincurbs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Jerry Seinfeld FAILURE! REcieved RTS!

Post by poppincurbs »

If I get a success from his home addy I assure you I will post pix, and give u the addy.
Twelveby12
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Twelveby12 »

poppincurbs wrote:If I get a success from his home addy I assure you I will post pix, and give u the addy.
You must the only person out there willing to help a poster who spends their time claiming everything real is fake, everything fake is real and generally trying to cause trouble for every member. What's the point in providing private addresses for trolls, especially when said troll claims private addresses are not in the public domain for fans to find?
...as seen in the national press - Daily Record, The Sun & The Daily Express (check them out here >> https://twelveby12.wordpress.com/2012/1 ... ers-day-d/)

:D
Hatsawayfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Hatsawayfan »

I like sending to private addresses. They work for me. :) I know where to go and have had some successes with these addresses.... Goldencardinal, omg! You lazy son of a *****! Get off your ass and go look for a private address yourself! I have easily found an address in a matter of MINUTES. Look for an address, it's a website!
Favorite successes: Julia Louis-Dreyfus ( authentic ), Roseanne Barr ( Authentic ), Patricia Heaton ( authentic ), Angela Kinsey ( authentic), Maggie smith ( authentic ), James hong ( authentic ) Doris Roberts ( authentic) Bill Cosby (Authentic), Alec Baldwin ( authentic ).
Most wanted: Anne Hathaway, Mila Kunis, Kaley Cuoco, Rachel Weisz, Michael Richards, Jason isaccs, Alan rickman, Kirstie alley, Bette Midler, Ellen degeneres, Miley cyrus, Demi lovato, Ashley tisdale, Beyoncé Knowles, and Britney spears ( Real. )
goldencardinal
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by goldencardinal »

Hatsawayfan wrote:I like sending to private addresses. They work for me. :) I know where to go and have had some successes with these addresses.... Goldencardinal, omg! You lazy son of a *****! Get off your ass and go look for a private address yourself! I have easily found an address in a matter of MINUTES. Look for an address, it's a website!

I have looked you mean ass but they all need some sort of payment. Stop being so mean and go F*** yourself buddy! >:(
Hatsawayfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Hatsawayfan »

You are so inaccurate! Stop posting crap! I know of an address that is free! Invest your time for once. It will pay off.
Favorite successes: Julia Louis-Dreyfus ( authentic ), Roseanne Barr ( Authentic ), Patricia Heaton ( authentic ), Angela Kinsey ( authentic), Maggie smith ( authentic ), James hong ( authentic ) Doris Roberts ( authentic) Bill Cosby (Authentic), Alec Baldwin ( authentic ).
Most wanted: Anne Hathaway, Mila Kunis, Kaley Cuoco, Rachel Weisz, Michael Richards, Jason isaccs, Alan rickman, Kirstie alley, Bette Midler, Ellen degeneres, Miley cyrus, Demi lovato, Ashley tisdale, Beyoncé Knowles, and Britney spears ( Real. )
goldencardinal
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by goldencardinal »

Hatsawayfan wrote:You are so inaccurate! Stop posting ****! I know of an address that is free! Invest your time for once. It will pay off.

I have. Please stop swearing at me. Thank you sweetie! :)
Hatsawayfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Hatsawayfan »

C R A P is not a swear word. Whatever. Stop posting thoughts on authenticity. They are wrong. :)
goldencardinal
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by goldencardinal »

That's NOT his address eg9517. They are posting fakes to make you mad at them. I told you they wern't trying to help. I can help you with the proper address.
eg9517
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by eg9517 »

goldencardinal wrote:That's NOT his address eg9517. They are posting fakes to make you mad at them. I told you they wern't trying to help. I can help you with the proper address.
Josh, please stop making up stuff. They are NOT posting fakes whatsoever. And not they arn't makeing me mad.....
Hatsawayfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Hatsawayfan »

goldencardinal wrote:That's NOT his address eg9517. They are posting fakes to make you mad at them. I told you they wern't trying to help. I can help you with the proper address.
Which you can't even find an address! Look on white pages! Big deal. Same address is on there. They aren't lying. Not sure If he answers from it or not. Im not going to bother. I'm sending to him VV anyway SOOO....And usher. It wasn't hard finding the address? People should not be asking. It doesn't even work lol.