MY WHOLE AUTOGRAPH COLLECTION LIST!

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: MY WHOLE AUTOGRAPH COLLECTION LIST!

Post by dancingirl1 »

jessiemarie1701 wrote:Oh yeah! That's completely fine! :mrgreen: {up}

Okay, just gimme a few mins. LOL! :D
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
SelenaGomezDemiFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SelenaGomezDemiFan »

How did u get Hilary duff, the Olsen twins, Victoria justice, cheetah girls?
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Just took the pics...UPLOADING NOW!**
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

PICS:

The Cheetah Girls Signed Collection!

Others U Wanted to see:

:mrgreen:
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

fabandfriendly wrote:how did u get katy perry auto please?
Katy Perry is in the pic above if ya wanted to see it. {up}
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

SelenaGomezDemiFan wrote:How did u get Hilary duff, the Olsen twins, Victoria justice, cheetah girls?
Hilary Duff: Home address (8x10 Pic) and CD cover from a friend.
The Olsen Twins: Radio Contest Winner
Victoria Justice: Online
The Cheetah Girls: ALL from someone who use to work with them.

{up}
jessiemarie1701
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jessiemarie1701 »

Awesome! {up}
All the Cheetah Girls ones are extra amazing!
SelenaGomezDemiFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SelenaGomezDemiFan »

You have a great collection :) Hilary is my all time fav!
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

jessiemarie1701 wrote:Awesome! {up}
Thank you so much!! Love them too!
I miss them...Wish they were still around. :?
jessiemarie1701
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jessiemarie1701 »

dancingirl1 wrote:
jessiemarie1701 wrote:Awesome! {up}
Thank you so much!! Love them too!
I miss them...Wish they were still around. :?
Oh, so do I!
I actually still listen to their music, and watch the movies, but I do wish there would be some new ones.....
I wish I would have known about autograph collecting when they were easier to sign!