Robin Williams Success? Opinions Please!

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
Hatsawayfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Robin Williams Success? Opinions Please!

Post by Hatsawayfan »

Yawn X2! Lol.
Favorite successes: Julia Louis-Dreyfus ( authentic ), Roseanne Barr ( Authentic ), Patricia Heaton ( authentic ), Angela Kinsey ( authentic), Maggie smith ( authentic ), James hong ( authentic ) Doris Roberts ( authentic) Bill Cosby (Authentic), Alec Baldwin ( authentic ).
Most wanted: Anne Hathaway, Mila Kunis, Kaley Cuoco, Rachel Weisz, Michael Richards, Jason isaccs, Alan rickman, Kirstie alley, Bette Midler, Ellen degeneres, Miley cyrus, Demi lovato, Ashley tisdale, Beyoncé Knowles, and Britney spears ( Real. )
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

DiamondDave wrote:Yawn.

YAY! Someone besides me is using gifs.
#Imma-trendsetter! GO ME!

Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
MongoUK
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MongoUK »

What do we think on mine guys? It's from about 2004.

There seems to be more in common with the real ones than the secs.

The R goes down and the up for a start, and isn't the same as the big flat C, and the W and ending swish looks similar to authentics?

Thanks in advance.
mymymy

Post by mymymy »

Definately authentic, I have met Robin IP twice, his signature is just the r, w line usually, recently gone down hill to R, line, but VV he goes back to his better sig (R, W, Line) However this looks even better, this is virtually a full Williams!!! defo authentic, congrats, just wish i knew of this event so i could have written too, jellous!

Mongo Uk ; yours is probably a sec, for a start, the T of To, always has the top part hanging off the left hand side of the upright part of the T

Also the dotted I think doesnt mean a thing either, I have an IP thats dotted, and another that isnt!
stumper93
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by stumper93 »

This can settle every debate from now on. Use the picture from Robin's actual Twitter page.

http://johnsautographs.weebly.com/index.html

My autograph site. Check it out!
MongoUK
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MongoUK »

I know most want to believe when it is a sec, but comparing mine to the one on the wall, theres more in common with that than the sec ones.

The r is nearly exact and then n is just about there.

Torn as to whether its all sec or maybe just inscription?