JUDE LAW Success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: JUDE LAW Success!

Post by dancingirl1 »

OMG I CAN'T STAND WHEN SOMEONE DOESN'T DO RESEARCH BEFORE THEY ARGUE FIRST. LOL!!

It's very easy to do a quick search. U have like 5 posts and u are fighting with someone about something you know nothing about. SMH! lol.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
ff_angel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ff_angel »

I'm sorry that you received a PP :(
I got him Via Venue last year (photo 1 and photo 2) so keep the faith and don't lose heart!!

I know he can be hit and miss as seen by Twelveby12's examples, but I am sure that you will get him eventually :)
To see more of my successes please look at my Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/SarahsAutosPage
It has been updated with NEW posts!! (17August 2015) Please feel free to like and comment.!

Latest success: Michelle Fairley

Currently collecting:
SCRUBS 8 cast members (8 photos)
LOST: 20 cast members (30 photos)
HUNGER GAMES:33 cast members (50 photos)
HARRY POTTER:: 44 cast members (61 photos)
And many more!

If anyone has any valid addresses for members of the televison show LOST or SCRUBS please PM me. Please check the Scrubs thread
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

ff_angel wrote:I know he can be hit and miss as seen by Twelveby12's examples, but I am sure that you will get him eventually :)
He can be a "hit or miss" with VV being that that's how you got him.
But via agency: hasn't he sent PP's for some time now?
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
ff_angel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ff_angel »

dancingirl1 wrote:
ff_angel wrote:I know he can be hit and miss as seen by Twelveby12's examples, but I am sure that you will get him eventually :)
He can be a "hit or miss" with VV being that that's how you got him.
But via agency: hasn't he sent PP's for some time now?
Sorry, I made a grammatical error.

Two of Twelveby12's examples were VV that also sent a PP. I managed to be one of the "hits", but mine was from the USA. Maybe it is only when he is fiming away from the UK that he is more likely to sign.... I don't know.
And yes as far as I am aware, from his agency they have been PP's for a while now
To see more of my successes please look at my Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/SarahsAutosPage
It has been updated with NEW posts!! (17August 2015) Please feel free to like and comment.!

Latest success: Michelle Fairley

Currently collecting:
SCRUBS 8 cast members (8 photos)
LOST: 20 cast members (30 photos)
HUNGER GAMES:33 cast members (50 photos)
HARRY POTTER:: 44 cast members (61 photos)
And many more!

If anyone has any valid addresses for members of the televison show LOST or SCRUBS please PM me. Please check the Scrubs thread
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

ff_angel wrote:Two of Twelveby12's examples were VV that also sent a PP. I managed to be one of the "hits", but mine was from the USA. Maybe it is only when he is fiming away from the UK that he is more likely to sign.... I don't know. And yes as far as I am aware, from his agency they have been PP's for a while now
oh okay, gotcha {up}
Usher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Usher »

He really sends 2 different pre printed photos? That's stupid