Robert Englund- TTM Success!!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
killempathy
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Robert Englund- TTM Success!!!

Post by killempathy »

i sent two pics...one he signed the other he didnt. he included a thing to his website to buy other autographs as well a postcard with robert englund.com
lately received: november: tasha reign, joey jordison, seth macfarlane, urijah faber, jeff daniels, peter cullen, bam margera, felice herrig, ziggy marley, bill moseley, andrew lincoln (x2), randy couture, alexander gustaffson

dec sucesses: jim carey, steven yuen, robin williams, daniel craig, tim burton, urijah faber (again), wanderlei silva, loyota machida
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Loungeact92 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Robert Englund on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Lydz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Lydz »

Oh man that is awesome! Hahahha what a cool inscription.
Congrats
"Action is character. If we never did anything, we wouldn't be anyone."
capmonte
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by capmonte »

I love when an actor takes the time to put a really awesome inscription! Congrats! {up}

When I wrote to him, I mentioned that I was a teacher and showed Nightmare on Elm Street in my horror films class. He inscribed the pic, "Read or Die!!" Love it!
2014 Successes:
Tom Baker, Patrick Stewart (vv), Peter Cullen, Robin Atkin Downes, Jenna-Louise Coleman, Trace Beaulieu, George Lowe, Joe Dante, Willem Dafoe, Jeffrey Brown, Maurice LaMarche, Alan Oppenheimer, Penn & Teller (last success 10/14/14)
Loungeact92
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Loungeact92 »

warlordforever04 wrote:i had to send 10.00 with the pic did u send 10.00

I didn't send him any money, I'm sorry he charged you!
Awaiting replies from: Claudia Cardinale, Ann Dusenberry, Chow Yun Fat, Amber Heard, Katharine Isabelle, Chloë Grace Moretz, Joe Namath, Ridley Scott, Michelle Yeoh and a couple hundred others!

Please use the links below to view my autographs, and leave any feedback you may have THANK YOU!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jasons-Au ... 7517849395
Loungeact92
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Loungeact92 »

poppincurbs wrote:That's awesome!!!! I need to send him something. I'd like to have him and Wes Craven signed.

Please do! I think that would be awesome-
I am currently awaiting a reply from Wes, I now have Heather & Robert so I'm slowly getting them! Good luck I can't wait to see your successes!!
Awaiting replies from: Claudia Cardinale, Ann Dusenberry, Chow Yun Fat, Amber Heard, Katharine Isabelle, Chloë Grace Moretz, Joe Namath, Ridley Scott, Michelle Yeoh and a couple hundred others!

Please use the links below to view my autographs, and leave any feedback you may have THANK YOU!

Loungeact92
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Loungeact92 »

Homer_S wrote:Great sucess! Congrats! I ´ve send him also pictures! Hope to get them! {up}

THANK YOU!!!
I can't wait to see your success also! Good luck I pray you get your pictures soon!!

Loungeact92
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Loungeact92 »

usmcusarmy81 wrote:Thats actually one of the funnier things ive ever seen incribed by him. Him and Andrew Lincoln will put some randon stuff on their inscriptions at times. Funny as Hell though...
THANK YOU!!!
It's without a doubt, the most original and funniest inscription I've ever got!

Loungeact92
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Loungeact92 »

killempathy wrote:i got mine back as well today... he just wrote sleep kills on mine

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR SUCCESS!!!

That's awesome he signed your photo also, I'm now hearing he's charging some people to sign TTM now!

Loungeact92
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Loungeact92 »

hotmamalisa3185 wrote:Lmao too funny...that's awesome!!

THANK YOU!!!
I hope if you haven't already, you will write to him soon so we can all rejoice over your success also!!