DEGRASSI: NO LONGER ACCEPTING EMAILS 4 AUTOGRAPHS! (DETAILS)

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
hsmremixworld
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: DEGRASSI: NO LONGER ACCEPTING EMAILS 4 AUTOGRAPHS! (DETA

Post by hsmremixworld »

For that I can say I have everyones Autograph, All I have to do is google it
Most Recent Success In Person: Hilary Duff, Katy Perry, Ke$ha
Most Wanted: Anne Hathaway, Sarah Jessica Parker
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

hsmremixworld wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHAHA this is a joke right?

Nope Im very serious. {up} I Wish it was fiction.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Just wondering why this was posted... :?
Thanks!
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
dgangel

Post by dgangel »

Because it is a reference to the fact that the Epitome email no longer accepts autograph requests.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

dgangel wrote:Because it is a reference to the fact that the Epitome email no longer accepts autograph requests.
The reference was the full email I posted in the OP however thanks for having my back. {up}
SummerGlau
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SummerGlau »

Everyone on here trading the email with each other probably eventually just screwed you all over. :roll:
:lol:
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

SummerGlau wrote:Everyone on here trading the email with each other probably eventually just screwed you all over. :roll:
:lol:
Which is why I always say DON'T POST THE EMAIL!
bookeebear
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bookeebear »

They aren't sending anymore by mail either.
Got a few autographs today from Epitome with a letter about the app and how they won't be sending autographs anymore. I sent 8 letters to various cast and they send 3 pictures because that's all they had for the people I wrote to. Bummed. :(

But I finally got my Munro Chambers autograph! So that's good :)
Favorite autographs: One Direction <3, Paul Rudd (VV), Jake M Johnson (via private address), Katie Leclerc x2 (in person & ttm)
Most recent: Katie Leclerc - obtained in person!
Recently sent: Austin Butler, Bam Margera, Vanessa Marano, Lucas Grabeel, Kellan Lutz, Edie Falco, Scarlett Johannson (VV), Zach Galifianakis, Taylor Swift, Channing Tatum, Willie Roberston (for my husband) and Max Greenfield
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

bookeebear wrote:They aren't sending anymore by mail either.
Got a few autographs today from Epitome with a letter about the app and how they won't be sending autographs anymore. I sent 8 letters to various cast and they send 3 pictures because that's all they had for the people I wrote to. Bummed.
Try sending your own photos.
That is what I'm going to do. {up}