George Lucas Success Personalized!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
KissDennis
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: George Lucas Success Personalized!!

Post by KissDennis »

It's the same i got in Person. Congrats... {up}
skaboss241
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by skaboss241 »

Hey congratulations on the success. This is very cool, you should feel lucky.
Most Wanted: Arnold Schwarzenegger and Harrison Ford
Favorite Successes: Carrie Fisher, Chris Wahl, Katy Perry and pretty much anything Star Wars.

Image Image
countpaul
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by countpaul »

Holy Shyte Robert Congrats........Yeah I know this was your most wanted....It indeed matches up 100% with inperson signatures and also why would someone fake his wifes too...LoL
I Love to Collect....and right now I'm specializing in Star Wars autographs!!
JonAQ

Post by JonAQ »

This is definitely authentic. Congratulations, and thank you so much for your service to our country.

Waiting for: Georges St-Pierre, Matt Hamill, Chuck Liddell, Alexandra Daddario, Kevin McKidd, Frank Oz, Scott Foley, Ben Barnes, Henry Winkler, Rory Culkin, Mark Williams, Michael Gambon, Julie Walters, Kenny Baker.

My website-
http://s1089.photobucket.com/albums/i343/JonAQ/
ff_angel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ff_angel »

Fantastic success fielal21.
When my husband was in Afghanistan last year I got some celebs he likes to sign some photos for him to have in his room. It raised him morale LOTS and the guys around him.
I would have never thought about George Lucas though (I had better not show him this post, lol) so mega congrats.

Thank you for your service and I look forward to seeing more of your replies.
To see more of my successes please look at my Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/SarahsAutosPage
It has been updated with NEW posts!! (17August 2015) Please feel free to like and comment.!

Latest success: Michelle Fairley

Currently collecting:
SCRUBS 8 cast members (8 photos)
LOST: 20 cast members (30 photos)
HUNGER GAMES:33 cast members (50 photos)
HARRY POTTER:: 44 cast members (61 photos)
And many more!

If anyone has any valid addresses for members of the televison show LOST or SCRUBS please PM me. Please check the Scrubs thread
countpaul
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by countpaul »

ff_angel wrote:Fantastic success fielal21.
When my husband was in Afghanistan last year I got some celebs he likes to sign some photos for him to have in his room. It raised him morale LOTS and the guys around him.
I would have never thought about George Lucas though (I had better not show him this post, lol) so mega congrats.

Thank you for your service and I look forward to seeing more of your replies.
Love what you did for your husband...and what he and Robert do for our country.....
Juat FYI...no matter what you think of him....this isnt a political boq...and im a democrat...lol
But former President George W Bush signs genuinely bookplates only....including photos sent to service men.
So if either of you want his genuine autograph write to his po box and tell him you want a bookplate for Decision Points :)
I Love to Collect....and right now I'm specializing in Star Wars autographs!!
iao
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by iao »

It is obvious what happened here. George's wife opened the mail, she writes all of the personalizations and cute quotes, then she walks to the kitchen and sticks it under her husband's nose and says, sign this. He does and life goes on. I do this for my husband all the time... every spouse does.

Jane Seymour did this for me one time.

Just because you are an entertainer doesn't mean you are not human.
Craig911
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Craig911 »

iao wrote:s. He does and life goes on. I do this for my husband all the time... every spouse does.
but he's mega rich and famous and you're not
In the end, We all get what we deserve

"YOU ARE THE ANTICHRIST!!"
-anonymous pm
Gomez1234
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Gomez1234 »

Congratulations and thanks for your service. Stay safe.
Currently have: Katie Sackhoff, David Copperfield, Betty White, Fran Drescher, Carly Rae Jepsen (Cinderella playbill with cast), Mike Rowe (Eagle Scout letter), Jay Leno, Barbara Eden, Laker Girls, Jaqueline Bisset, Sophia Loren, Ann Coulter, Lani Minella, Lynda Carter, Edward James Olmos, Chuck Norris, Scorpion cast, Joanna Cameron, Weird Al Yankovick, Harry Dean Stanton, Veronica Cartwright, Rachel Nichols, Honor Blackman, Teri Garr, George R.R. Martin, Mindy Robinson, Tom Skerritt, Natalie Skyy, Penn and Teller, Paula Labaredas, Laura Hall, Jeri Ryan, Charlotte McKinney, Sandahl Bergman, Jaclyn Smith, Julie Adams, Mary Costa, Jane Seymour, Nancy Kovack.

Assorted cheerleader squads: Laker Girls, Indianapolis Colts, N.Y. Knick Dancers, Miami Dolphins, Kansas City Chiefs, Dallas Stars, Milwaukee Bucks, Baltimore Ravens, Miami HEAT Dancers, Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
brandnewfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by brandnewfan »

I realize the original post is a few years old now, but I wanted to extend my thanks for your service!