Commonwealth Games- Medal Table

Chat about UFC/MMA, Baseball, Basketball, Football, Tennis, and Soccer here.
nowandagain

Post by nowandagain »

May I just like to add that Australia [au] have been pretty dominant over many Commonwealth Games, not just the last two (sorry to rub it in :lol:)

That's not to say that other teams such as England are doing poorly, they're doing pretty well {up}

As for the UK competing as a nation rather than individually, this is a Commonwealth Games, and I guess it's just tradition that you compete separately.

Melbourne's been very busy over the past week and a half - it's like the population had doubled as there are so many people around :shock:. It's been a great Commonwealth Games, but it's almost over...

nowandagain [rockon]
TheCollector
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by TheCollector »

Yes, it is a shame this it is coming to an end :(

Congrats to Australia for being so hospitable, and congratualtions to all who who are taking (have taken) part {thumb2}

In a World of conflict let's just thank God that there are still some things in which competing nations can still come together - and celebrate being part of - in an atmosphere of peace :|

Here's to Beijing 2008 Image

Ian :mrgreen:
nowandagain

Post by nowandagain »

I know. It's been very exciting competition thus far :D.

It's nice to know that in this day and age many nations from all over the world can come together and compete as one in peace :wink:.

Let's hope this trend can contine long into the future 8)

nowandagain [rockon]