What should I ask a celebrity's son through email?

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
sohryu76
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: What should I ask a celebrity's son through email?

Post by sohryu76 »

dancingirl1 wrote:
kimmylee wrote:People may do those things, but it doesn't make them right. I would never hit up a celeb's offspring through their own personal website for an autograph from their Mom.
Ok, that's your opinion, not mine! {up}
People also write celebs @ their homes and stuff.
This situation isn't ANY different.
I have to agree with some of the others..

bothering a celebrity at home and stuff is just rude

and this situation isn't ANY different.

glad you agree :)
http://sohryu76-autographs.blogspot.com/ - my Autograph Collecting Blog. Thanks for looking!
http://breadnfire.tumblr.com/ - Peeta Mellark's version of the Hunger Games
Marvel Avengers Alliance Game - Great Time Killer
Currently Waiting For:
Nikki Reed, Josh Hutcherson (Private Address), Jennifer Lawrence (Private Address), Gwyneth Paltrow (Iron Man 3 VV), Josh Duhamel (VV), Julianne Hough (VV), Mark Ruffalo (VV), Jennifer Lawrence (VV), Josh Hutcherson (VV)

Pending In Order:
Julia Jones, Sno E. Blac, Elisha Cuthbert, Amber Lancaster, Aly Michalka, Taylor Swift Booboo Stewart (Once Julia Jones comes back)

Received:
Norman Reedus (VV-The Walking Dead) 7/16/2012, Isabelle Fuhrman 08/21/2012, Jennifer Lawrence Sec 09/08/2012, Ashley Greene (VV) 03/02/2013, Suzanne Collins (Private Address) 03/11/2013
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

sohryu76 wrote: I have to agree with some of the others..
bothering a celebrity at home and stuff is just rude
this situation isn't ANY different.
glad you agree :)
So why is it okay for other people to bother celebs @ their homes and not okay for them to email people related to them? That doesn't make any sense. I say if people would find PERSONAL EMAILS, FIND HOME ADDRESSES and ECT, why not email their son. He has his own site, so I said GO FOR IT. :mrgreen: I'm done.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
joe316
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by joe316 »

dancingirl1 wrote: So why is it okay for other people to bother celebs @ their homes and not okay for them to email people related to them? That doesn't make any sense. I say if people would find PERSONAL EMAILS, FIND HOME ADDRESSES and ECT, why not email their son. He has his own site, so I said GO FOR IT. :mrgreen: I'm done.
What you don't seem to understand is that it isn't okay for people to do this and it is just plain rude. But some autograph collectors are complete idiots and make others seem just as bad as them and bother these celebrities at their homes anyway.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

joe316 wrote:What you don't seem to understand is that it isn't okay for people to do this and it is just plain rude. But some autograph collectors are complete idiots and make others seem just as bad as them and bother these celebrities at their homes anyway.
But what I am trying to say is that some of the people who say "this is wrong and rude" have sent to celebs HOME addresses, so why are the preaching saying its wrong if they sent to home addresses?

I get you think that its rude and if you haven't sent to people's houses then that's fine. But if you have, that makes you a hypocrite. And a few members are being hypocrites in this thread. {up}
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters