Jennifer Lawrence Success!!

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Jennifer Lawrence Success!!

Post by Jaffer »

That's amazing! Congrats. What a brilliant looking piece that is
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
devito44
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by devito44 »

I have been searching for "serena" with Jennifer Lawrence.

I dont have IMDB pro..

I have been a fan of Jennifer Lawrence for years, and missed my chance to send to her via venue of the Hunger games set..

If anyone has the address, and could PM it to me, that would be more then amazing.
Recently Received: Ryan Lochte, Ben Howland, Dayo Okeniyi

Waiting For: Josh Hutcherson (Private Address), Suzanne Collins (Private Address), Jennifer Lawrence, Alexander Ludwig, Dayo Okeniyi, Elizabeth Banks, Rest of the Hunger Games Cast

Most wanted: Suzanne Collins, Josh Hutcherson, Jennifer Lawrence, Alexander Ludwig, Elizabeth Banks, Woody Harrelson, OK THE WHOLE HUNGER GAMES CAST, The Harry Potter Cast, Will Farrell, Johnny Depp, Liam Hemsworth, Chris Hemsworth, Ryan Lockte, Michael Phelps

If anyone has a VV address or a Private address for someone from my most wanted, please share it with me.
Bri0626
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Bri0626 »

devito44 wrote:I have been searching for "serena" with Jennifer Lawrence.

I dont have IMDB pro..

I have been a fan of Jennifer Lawrence for years, and missed my chance to send to her via venue of the Hunger games set..

If anyone has the address, and could PM it to me, that would be more then amazing.
Sorry, they're done filming "Serena." You should try her VV the next HG film or X-Men.

Last 5 Received: William Kircher, Saoirse Ronan, Ciarán Hinds, Lupita Nyong'o, Rhys Ifans.
Last 5 Sent: Jack O'Connell, Richard Madden, Lily James, Alfie Allen, Jesse Eisenberg.
Most Wanted: Matthew Gray Gubler/CM cast, LOTR/Hobbit cast: Lee Pace, Hugo Weaving, Evangeline Lilly, Viggo Mortensen, Billy Boyd, etc.
View my collection HERE!