@^_^@ WAYNE GRETZKY SUCCESS!!! THE BEST EVER!!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Nate31
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: @^_^@ WAYNE GRETZKY SUCCESS!!! THE BEST EVER!!!

Post by Nate31 »

silver wrote:One of my heroes - congratulations on this one! You're gotten some great success lately - I'm going to follow your lead on the Nicklaus and see if I can get lucky as well!
It's funny how I got these successes that not many people get, but I got failures on what others got successes, such as Brett Favre, Peyton Manning, etc.
marxcaleb
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by marxcaleb »

Please dude, look at my pm! its great!
Nate31
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Nate31 »

marxcaleb wrote:Please dude, look at my pm! its great!
I replied. Sorry.
Auto4life
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Auto4life »

I found one that may be the one. I'll try.
Nate31
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Nate31 »

Auto4life wrote:I found one that may be the one. I'll try.
Good luck.
jackofaces
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jackofaces »

This is also a Wayne Gretzky auto pen but from one of the new auto pen machines like the White House one that OBama used that doesn't leave the dot. So the guy that posted this shouldn't feel like he sent these photos to some private address. Cause many others have posted this exact same auto pen on other forums. Look at real Wayne Gretzky signatures. They look nothing like his auto pen and this is very similar to it.
Nate31
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Nate31 »

jackofaces wrote:This is also a Wayne Gretzky auto pen but from one of the new auto pen machines like the White House one that OBama used that doesn't leave the dot. So the guy that posted this shouldn't feel like he sent these photos to some private address. Cause many others have posted this exact same auto pen on other forums. Look at real Wayne Gretzky signatures. They look nothing like his auto pen and this is very similar to it.
Thanks for your research. Could you find another autograph of his that is the same as this? I'm also "HotKB" on blowoutcards.com and "nate31" on SPAAM forum if that's what you refer to "on other forums". I also posted the same pic on an autograph Facebook. I'm not an expert in Obama's autograph, but I saw the ones with spots on google. As I said, I'm not an expert.
Antidealers
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Antidealers »

jackofaces wrote:This is also a Wayne Gretzky auto pen but from one of the new auto pen machines like the White House one that OBama used that doesn't leave the dot. So the guy that posted this shouldn't feel like he sent these photos to some private address. Cause many others have posted this exact same auto pen on other forums. Look at real Wayne Gretzky signatures. They look nothing like his auto pen and this is very similar to it.
Hey, joe316. Glad to see you back to be a troll on this website again. It's not the same without you trolling around telling people "Yours is sec, PP, AP, stamp, etc." by the way, you don't have to use 2 usernames to support yourself. People know it because both personalities from both of you are the same like AP.
bigpapi43
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bigpapi43 »

autopen means fake since done by machine....so not sure how true this one is....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-ElcN7kIm0
coachk28
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by coachk28 »

Hey Nate!

We miss ya over on SPAAM! lol

Don't let the haters get you down!

Was your Phil Jackson success from the address in the SPAAM database also?