Peyton Manning Failure

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
sawfan93
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Peyton Manning Failure

Post by sawfan93 »

Jackoface, obviously you don't know Peyton's signing habits, he takes breaks, it's obvious you're a troll who is just trying to start stuff...
Kyle.
Currently waiting
Actors & Actresses:Dane Cook, Chris Kattan, Christian Bale, Rachel Mcadams, David Garrison, Kurt Angle, Mick Foley, Gary Sinise, Paul Rudd, Jon Bernthal, Jim Parsons, Michael C. Hall

Voice Actors i am waiting to hear back from: Veronica Taylor, Eric Stuart, H.Jon Benjamin, Jeremy Inman, Richard Cansino, Kevin Conroy, Chris Sabat, Travis Willingham, Luci Christian, Jason Douglas, Michelle Ruff, Beau Billingslea.

Voice Actor Autographs: 700+
Blackhawks026
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Blackhawks026 »

jackofaces wrote:Was only a matter of time before Peyton Manning got **** off at nearly all the football fans on this forum sent him their cards to be signed. Couldn't expect him to sign FREE cards for you guys forever especially after they are ending up on Ebay and being sold for 10x what he likely gets paid when he signs those cards at shops. Likely was the dealers like the few that hang around on here looking for ways to get free autographs that screwed you guys all over.

And to the moron that said he sent another card and autograph for a friend I smell ********. Your "friend" very well could have sent the card them so that the letter would have actually came from them. :roll:
Haha what the hell is your problem??? Am I not allowed to actually get something signed for a friend? Good God. My buddy has seen my collection and was extremely jealous of my Manning card. My friend hasn't the first clue about collecting TTM, so being a nice friend, I told him I'd try and get it signed for him too, which didn't work. This isnt the first, nor will it be the last time I attempt to get something signed for a friend. And yes, it is a legit friend you ignorant little troll. Maybe you should do a little research before opening your rude little mouth too. If you'd had seen any of my posts on here, you'd see that nearly all my autographs are dedicated to me. You'd think if I was in this hobby to make a few easy dollars reselling them, I wouldnt have any dedicated to me and instead just resold them all. I'm in this hobby for the fun of it and the enjoyment of getting autographs and even sometimes getting them for friends, not reselling them and making money. Simple as that.
~Currently taking a break from collecting to focus on school~

Harry Potter Autographs: Tom Felton (IP), Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Alan Rickman, James & Oliver Phelps, Warwick Davis, Matthew Lewis, Shirley Henderson, Maggie Smith, Richard Griffiths, Scarlett Byrne, Robert Hardy, Mirriam Margoyles, Fiona Shaw, Gemma Jones, Hazel Douglas, Imelda Staunten, Harry Melling, Emma Thompson, Zoe Wanamaker, David Ryall, Isabella Laughland, Sophie Thompson, Ciaran Hinds, Julie Walters, Andy Linden, Jim Broadbent, Christian Coulson, Kenneth Branagh, Dave Legeno, Jessica Hynes, Bill Nighy, Jeff Rawle, Amelda Brown, Margery Mason, Natalia Tena, Helen McCrory, Bonnie Wright, John Hurt, Mateylok Gibbs, Chris Rankin, Terence Baylor, Guy Henry, Arben Bajrakturaj, Alfie Enoch, Michelle Fairly, Alexandre Desplat, Ryan Turner, David Bradley, Rhys Ifans and Nina Young

Check out my Harry Potter autographs (along with my entire autograph collection) here : http://tinyurl.com/6uafx5g
BigChaChingBlue
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BigChaChingBlue »

This happen to me about a week ago. I sent out 4 cards and got then back all unsigned but Peyton kept the letter I sent him. I'm sorry to hear that you had the same problem I had. A friend of mine told me if you send some cash like $20 he will sign your stuff and return it.
My TTM success...

Pro Wrestlers-Hulk Hogan,Eve Torres,Tammy Sytch,Jim Ross,Cherry,George Steele,Mickie James,Perry Saturn,Marc Mero,Sheamus,Demolition Ax & Smash,Papa Shango,Snitsky,Ricky Steamboat,Teddy Long,Joey Styles,Jonathan Coachman,Brutus Beefcake,Cowboy Bob Orton,Jerry Lawler,Bobby Lashley,Phil Simms,Lawrence Taylor,Bill Parcells,Dave Brown,Warren Moon,Ray Childress,Jeff George,Judge Judy,Donald Trump,Shaquille O Neal,Y.A. Tittle,Brad Benson,
rdf8585
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rdf8585 »

This doesn't bode well for me. I sent one card, a LOR about 1 1/4 pages long, and no money on 1/28. Nothing yet, but likely a failure judging by this thread. I thought it was a good bet with him likely being in Indy for SB... figured he'd sign last week or this week and I'd get it back soon after.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi fox11 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Peyton Manning on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
rdf8585
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rdf8585 »

Got a return today... my card unsigned (and slightly creased) along with a cheap PP that quickly was ripped up and tossed in the trash.
lunchboxjb
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by lunchboxjb »

I have sent to him twice and got two successes. The first one took roughly 5 months. The second one took 3 weeks.
Recent Successes: Ryne Sandberg, Jason Arnott, Jamie Langenbrunner, Roberto Alomar, Bud Harrelson, Justin Bieber, Don Mosebar, Steve Atwater, Steve-O, John LeClair, Tony Dungy, Ozzie Newsome, Vincent Pastore, Ed Hochuli, Dave Mustaine, Barbara Park, Judy Blume, Curtis Granderson, Sterling Sharpe, Ron Cey, Peyton Manning, Bobby Bonilla, Jay Leno, Steve Garvey, Ilya Kovalchuk, Mike Krzyzewski, Ernest Givins, Greg Norman, Alan Rickman, Steve Vai, Brian Rolston, Tim McGraw, Slash, Tony Romo, Greg Travis, Burt Reynolds, Harry Carson, Will Clark, Faith Hill, Terry Bradshaw, Dirk Nowitzki, Travis Zajac, Shane Lechler, Robert Englund, Vincent Lecavalier, Dan Majerle, Jeff George, Casey Kasem, Maroon 5, Jeff Reardon, Martin St Louis, Dale Murphy, Sean Payton, Martin Sheen, Merril Hoge, Adam Carolla, Brian Johnson, Krist Novoselic, Dave Grohl, Patrick Roy, Dierks Bentley, Billy Joel, Amy Lee, Mike Modano, Chevy Chase, Henrik Tallinder, Jason Kidd, YA Tittle, Wes Craven, Wade Boggs
rdf8585
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rdf8585 »

How recent are those successes?
lunchboxjb
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by lunchboxjb »

Sent:6/8/2011
Rec:9/26/2011

Sent:12/12/2011
Rec:12/27/2011

So actually it was 3 months for first and 2 weeks for second. Was trying to remember off top of my head.
Recent Successes: Ryne Sandberg, Jason Arnott, Jamie Langenbrunner, Roberto Alomar, Bud Harrelson, Justin Bieber, Don Mosebar, Steve Atwater, Steve-O, John LeClair, Tony Dungy, Ozzie Newsome, Vincent Pastore, Ed Hochuli, Dave Mustaine, Barbara Park, Judy Blume, Curtis Granderson, Sterling Sharpe, Ron Cey, Peyton Manning, Bobby Bonilla, Jay Leno, Steve Garvey, Ilya Kovalchuk, Mike Krzyzewski, Ernest Givins, Greg Norman, Alan Rickman, Steve Vai, Brian Rolston, Tim McGraw, Slash, Tony Romo, Greg Travis, Burt Reynolds, Harry Carson, Will Clark, Faith Hill, Terry Bradshaw, Dirk Nowitzki, Travis Zajac, Shane Lechler, Robert Englund, Vincent Lecavalier, Dan Majerle, Jeff George, Casey Kasem, Maroon 5, Jeff Reardon, Martin St Louis, Dale Murphy, Sean Payton, Martin Sheen, Merril Hoge, Adam Carolla, Brian Johnson, Krist Novoselic, Dave Grohl, Patrick Roy, Dierks Bentley, Billy Joel, Amy Lee, Mike Modano, Chevy Chase, Henrik Tallinder, Jason Kidd, YA Tittle, Wes Craven, Wade Boggs
striker20
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by striker20 »

Peyton always takes a break from signing during the off season. That's nothing new. But I wonder if he would still sign via a different team address if he doesn't return to the Colts next year.