Help, fanmail.biz IS SOO SLOWWWWWW!!!

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
twilightlover0607
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Help, fanmail.biz IS SOO SLOWWWWWW!!!

Post by twilightlover0607 »

It has been slow the past few days (couldn't even get one). But today it has been loading faster than normal.
nicole175
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by nicole175 »

I have been dealing with the "can't find sever" issues since the first of the year..........Tho today it one popped up once on me but I hit the back button and it didn't do it again........so maybe it's getting better but who knows........

edit - also what happened to all the mods??????????? since when does this place allow spam???? tonight alone I have seen about 10 spam post all over the place.........
Most Wanted! 1.BSB,2.Miranda Lambert,3.Blake Shelton,4.Whole Twilight Cast,5.TNA & WWE Crew,6.Jason Aldean,7.Haley Mills,8.Bobby Jindale,9.Mercy Me,10.Aaron Carter
(if you have a working address to help with this plz pm letting me know thanks)
Made by me!
http://www.thegraphicsshop.co.cc/
site made and owned by me!
adamlincoln
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by adamlincoln »

Proposition to how slow this website is

If I created a forum similar to this which is incredibly fast how many people would be interested?

I can have it done roughly within 1-2 weeks , but if people are not going to use it I do not want to waste time and effort setting it all up.