ANGELINA JOLIE- SFM SUCESS NOT PREPRINT!

Autographed pictures received from Studio Fan Mail and Celebrity Merchandise. Post your feedback here.
tinker_mel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by tinker_mel »

It would be nice to see a scan
~*+*My Autograph Collection*+*~ -
http://www.rebelautographs.com :D
TheCollector
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: ANGELINA JOLIE- SFM SUCESS NOT PREPRINT!

Post by TheCollector »

Sami wrote:Hi guys got Angelina's autograph today. Took about 3 weeks? I got it through SFM but its not a pre-print, its personalized and everything. She also sent me a hand written letter saying my email stuck out and it was so sweet, and she was happy I took time out of my day to write to her, and she told me a bit about herself! SFM also sent me a letter, saying if a letter is nice enough they will forward it to the celebrity and the celebrity will try to send the person a personalized autograph! So this goes to prove sometimes SFM, does not always send PP, just send a sweet enough letter and maybe you will get the same results as me! Wow this is soooooo great Angelina is the best! Post scans later.
Hey Sami {up}

It looks as if you have been very lucky :P

Please post a scan of your success together with copies of the letters / envelopes etc and you will be in the running for the $10 Allposters.com gift certificate draw.

I have personally never heard of SFM passing on ANY autograph requests to celebrities, but I suppose it is not impossible, but I would say - incredibly rare :shock: Perhaps if your letter was particularly outstanding then they made an exception in your case :wink:

However, it is still true that SFM only ever send out preprints or autopens - if in this case your letter was passed onto Angelina then the success would be from her and not from SFM :P

I really look forward to seeing your scans, and thanks for posting!

Ian :mrgreen:

Post by Guest »

I threw out the envelope, the letter is kind of private but on Monday I will definetley post the scan of the autograph!
vivalakayla

Post by vivalakayla »

Sounds... Interesting, I've had some SFM look VERY real like my Michael Douglas and Jamie Kennedy one, who knows they could be real, I've looked at other SFM successes by those two and they looked very different from what I recieved so who knows.

That is very cool though I wrote a really long e-mail to the TV Series Charmed, you never know they may read their e-mails :)
ozzman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ozzman »

When are you gonna post the scan? I cant wait to see it
dark_raider
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dark_raider »

I cant wait to c either. Today is Monday maybe the person forgot?
" To see a world in a grain of sand and heaven in white flower, to hold infinity in the palm of your hands and eternity in an hour"
idiotic idiot06
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by idiotic idiot06 »

Or maybe the person was lying. I want to believe this success, but I just can't. Sorry if I'm wrong, but I just won't believe it unless I see it.
Thank you for your help,
Nick

RTSs : 2
Pre-prints : 0
Autopens: 0
Authentics: 4
dark_raider
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dark_raider »

I agree. I havent heard anyone get an authentic SFM that was also personalized. I have heard that the celebs sometimes read the letters. When they do , becasue they ahev so many they just skim through them and just sign the pic.
" To see a world in a grain of sand and heaven in white flower, to hold infinity in the palm of your hands and eternity in an hour"