Maroon 5 VV Success!!! ( No longer Valid)

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
CWill97
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Maroon 5 VV Success!!!

Post by CWill97 »

Thank you everyone! I am really happy with this success. They are one of my favorite bands and did not know they signed VV so I was surprised to get this one back.

Good luck to everyone that is going to send to them soon!
EVERY REQUEST INCLUDES A SASE, INDEX CARD FOR "SLIGHT" PROTECTION AND LOR!!

NONE OF MY AUTOGRAPHS ARE FOR SALE!!! THEY ARE FOR MY PERSONAL COLLECTION ONLY!!!

Autograph collecting is a hobby of mine. It is not meant to be anything for profit nor beyond my enjoyment. I only send out to people I have deep respect for in their profession/field. I send out to the following but not limited to: professional/college athletes/coaches, actors/actresses from TV shows, artists/authors, voice actors/actresses, and any other random celebrity I love/respect. I try to respect everyone's privacy the best I can.

Feel free to private message me about anything. I'm always willing to help if I can. Just do not demand addresses/advice. Be chill about it and I'll definitely be of some help! Aggression and entitlement gets nothing.

Best advice I can give everyone about autograph collecting through the mail are the 3 P's:

BE POLITE!!!
BE POSITIVE!!!
BE PATIENT!!!
buffysatine

Post by buffysatine »

Congrats

this is first time I have seen a VV succes from them. I sent to the venue I always have success with when they toured & got nothing & several of my friends in other countries sent to venues they always have success with & got nothing.
CWill97

Post by CWill97 »

buffysatine wrote:Congrats

this is first time I have seen a VV succes from them. I sent to the venue I always have success with when they toured & got nothing & several of my friends in other countries sent to venues they always have success with & got nothing.
Thank you!

I also did not see a VV success from them so I took a shot and it paid off. That's very weird that none of you got a success. Maybe there wasn't enough time to pass the mail off to them as they were rushing? I have no clue why. I personally think I just got really lucky.

I suggest you try again. It doesn't hurt to try.

Good luck!

NONE OF MY AUTOGRAPHS ARE FOR SALE!!! THEY ARE FOR MY PERSONAL COLLECTION ONLY!!!

Autograph collecting is a hobby of mine. It is not meant to be anything for profit nor beyond my enjoyment. I only send out to people I have deep respect for in their profession/field. I send out to the following but not limited to: professional/college athletes/coaches, actors/actresses from TV shows, artists/authors, voice actors/actresses, and any other random celebrity I love/respect. I try to respect everyone's privacy the best I can.

Feel free to private message me about anything. I'm always willing to help if I can. Just do not demand addresses/advice. Be chill about it and I'll definitely be of some help! Aggression and entitlement gets nothing.

Best advice I can give everyone about autograph collecting through the mail are the 3 P's:

BE POLITE!!!
BE POSITIVE!!!
BE PATIENT!!!
drewsdarlin
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by drewsdarlin »

I am sending to them this week for a concert they have next wednesday.
twilightlover0607
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by twilightlover0607 »

You got me really wanting their autographs! Sending to them 3 times at the end of August!
CWill97

Post by CWill97 »

drewsdarlin wrote:I am sending to them this week for a concert they have next wednesday.
twilightlover0607 wrote:You got me really wanting their autographs! Sending to them 3 times at the end of August!
I wish both of you luck with your requests!! It would be awesome if you both received something back signed by them.

Good luck and let me know if you hear back from them or not.

BE POLITE!!!
BE POSITIVE!!!
BE PATIENT!!!
admin
Site Admin

Re: Maroon 5 VV Success!!! ( No longer Valid)

Post by admin »

Hi CWill97 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Fanmail 8)