Rihanna SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
paleo007
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Rihanna SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by paleo007 »

dancingirl1 wrote:
paleo007 wrote:Could you explain why u think it is fake??? Maybe she got a new team? {up}
This is why i hate saying to people "its fake" because thn i get the whole attitude and the "????" thing..but here is why this is fake: She is on tour and she wouldnt star a new team mid way when her tour starts. Two: she is VERY bad TTM and VV, so she wouldnt give ONE VV sucess and ot answer anyone else's...I sent her 4 times and NOTHING. This is fake. And Yes like JAffer said the personaliztion is horrible. She is VERY AND with fanmail and again: her team is horrible. Thats why. If you dont believe me, FINE. its your photo... {up}
I am not giving attitude I just wonder why people think it is fake besides the whole she is very bad TTM and VV. Although, people who comment here have just as much experience if not more obtaining autograph I would just like to see physical proof. Appreciate it if someone who obtained her signature at an autograph signings post it so I can compare it & then I can see where u are coming from.
Success TTM-386
In Person-137
Bought on ebay/dealer-12
1st person I ever recieved: Ray Harryhausen in '92
Celebs met more than once: John Cena, Jackie Haas, April Hunter, Maria Kanellis, Kristanna Loken, Stacy Keibler, Jamie Reed-Kovac, Shelly Martinez, Dawn Marie, Candice Michelle, Lisa Marie Varon & Torrie Wilson.
Scientists I've met more than once: Dr. Jack Horner, Dr. Peter Dodson

Dream Match
gghi18
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gghi18 »

http://cgi.ebay.com/SIGNED-AUTOGRAPHED- ... 2a0cca0374 (I believe this one is authentic on E Bay).
I appreciate and welcome comments on the authenticity of autographs I have received. Thank you! Sincerely, gghi18 8)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Marks-Autograph-Page/123624227817324?ref=hl (My autograph collection Facebook page).

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Panhandler/122294424546484 (Check out my short, independent film I wrote called, “The Panhandler,” which is currently in the works. "Like" the Facebook page and show us your love & support, please!)

Latest Success: Carl Reiner
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

gghi18 wrote:http://cgi.ebay.com/SIGNED-AUTOGRAPHED- ... 2a0cca0374 (I believe this one is authentic on E Bay).
up this is real. hey had a VIP package to meet Rihanna :D Very real.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
R.S.V.P
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by R.S.V.P »

Hi paleo007,

sorry to say this, but what you got back is a blatant forgery. Rihanna hasn't changed much of her signature in years. Attched please find my in-person signed photo of Rihanna. She's signed my 8x10" pic when I met her in late 2007. Now compare my in-person reference with the signed tourbook (which bears a genuine signature) and now look at what you've got back... I'm sorry for you :(

In-person signed photo (2007)
"I'm tough, ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a B * * C H, okay." - Madonna

http://www.facebook.com/ViaVenueAutographs
paleo007
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by paleo007 »

R.S.V.P wrote:Hi paleo007,

sorry to say this, but what you got back is a blatant forgery. Rihanna hasn't changed much of her signature in years. Attched please find my in-person signed photo of Rihanna. She's signed my 8x10" pic when I met her in late 2007. Now compare my in-person reference with the signed tourbook (which bears a genuine signature) and now look at what you've got back... I'm sorry for you :(

In-person signed photo (2007)
But the R looks so real though. Wish these celebs would do more autograph appearances so fans can get their autograph and not have to resort to doing stupid things like waiting outside their hotel. I would like to know how the people like you were able to get her autograph in person. Additionally, they should post these appearances were celebs like Rihanna will be at on her website and on facebook. I mean if the WWE has an area for appearances why not on these celebs websites, what they don't want to give back to the fan?
Success TTM-386
In Person-137
Bought on ebay/dealer-12
Celebs met more than once: John Cena, Jackie Haas, April Hunter, Maria Kanellis, Kristanna Loken, Stacy Keibler, Jamie Reed-Kovac, Shelly Martinez, Dawn Marie, Candice Michelle, Lisa Marie Varon & Torrie Wilson.

Dream Match
paleo007
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by paleo007 »

gghi18 wrote:http://cgi.ebay.com/SIGNED-AUTOGRAPHED- ... 2a0cca0374 (I believe this one is authentic on E Bay).
So did you actually get a chance to met her?
Success TTM-386
In Person-137
Bought on ebay/dealer-12

Dream Match
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

paleo007 wrote:But the R looks so real though. Wish these celebs would do more autograph appearances so fans can get their autograph and not have to resort to doing stupid things like waiting outside their hotel. I would like to know how the people like you were able to get her autograph in person. Additionally, they should post these appearances were celebs like Rihanna will be at on her website and on facebook. I mean if the WWE has an area for appearances why not on these celebs websites, what they don't want to give back to the fan?
Rihanna doesnt do VV requests. Stop arguing with the members here..we do know what we are talking about but anyways: You got a fake. Try again.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
carlyscala
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by carlyscala »

dancingirl1 wrote:
paleo007 wrote:Could you explain why u think it is fake??? Maybe she got a new team? {up}
This is why i hate saying to people "its fake" because thn i get the whole attitude and the "????" thing..but here is why this is fake: She is on tour and she wouldnt star a new team mid way when her tour starts. Two: she is VERY bad TTM and VV, so she wouldnt give ONE VV sucess and ot answer anyone else's...I sent her 4 times and NOTHING. This is fake. And Yes like JAffer said the personaliztion is horrible. She is VERY AND with fanmail and again: her team is horrible. Thats why. If you dont believe me, FINE. its your photo... {up}

This was very rude. The OP just asked for a little bit more info than what you had first said. Explanation without rudeness goes a long way.

Anyway, hope you figure out if this is real or not!
At the Deathly Hallows Part II premiere in NYC!
20, huge HP fan, will go to great lengths to see my
favorite cast again and again in person! :)

Favorite successes: HP trio in person, JK Rowling, all my HP autos in fact, Chuck Palahniuk, Richard Nixon (passed to me from my grandfather), Barack Obama in person, Andy Pettitte, James Franco
TWITTER: @carlyscala
My autograph blog...newly created! Still working on it :) http://carlyscala.blogspot.com/
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

carlyscala wrote:This was very rude. The OP just asked for a little bit more info than what you had first said. Explanation without rudeness goes a long way.
I didnt say anything that was rude. What was rude about that? (and BTW I wasnt the one who put three ???..that is rude)
R.S.V.P
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by R.S.V.P »

paleo007 wrote: But the R looks so real though. Wish these celebs would do more autograph appearances so fans can get their autograph and not have to resort to doing stupid things like waiting outside their hotel. I would like to know how the people like you were able to get her autograph in person. Additionally, they should post these appearances were celebs like Rihanna will be at on her website and on facebook. I mean if the WWE has an area for appearances why not on these celebs websites, what they don't want to give back to the fan?
You know, I've been collecting in person for more than 16 years now. You build up a team of contacts at airports, hotels, venues etc. - this isn't done in a day, it requires time, confidence and social skills. So tell me, why would I post the confidential informations I get off my contacts on here or anywhere else on the net?!? :lol:
Everyone's got the same chances - I took my chance and I'm doing the best out of it ;-)
"I'm tough, ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a B * * C H, okay." - Madonna

http://www.facebook.com/ViaVenueAutographs