Daniel Radcliffe disappointing successs

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
carlyscala
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Daniel Radcliffe disappointing successs

Post by carlyscala »

I believe it to be Woman in Black as well. I received mine the other day from London in the same envelope...they cut my name off my SAE and pasted it onto their own envelope. Hopefully we will see some US successes!
At the Deathly Hallows Part II premiere in NYC!
20, huge HP fan, will go to great lengths to see my
favorite cast again and again in person! :)

Favorite successes: HP trio in person, JK Rowling, all my HP autos in fact, Chuck Palahniuk, Richard Nixon (passed to me from my grandfather), Barack Obama in person, Andy Pettitte, James Franco
TWITTER: @carlyscala
My autograph blog...newly created! Still working on it :) http://carlyscala.blogspot.com/
Sparkly

Post by Sparkly »

RYAN-J wrote:I'm pretty sure all the VV successes were seeing from Daniel are from the 'woman in Black' address. I don't think we've seen any come from his broadway play yet.

RYAN-J 8)
I received the same last week! And I sent a request to the "Woman in Black" address. So I guess you are right! :)

Sparkly ?
Myself205
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Myself205 »

I hope he will reply via venue this time. Fingers crossed
asyousay10
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by asyousay10 »

Do people still think he will sign via the theatre?

Its been months since he started and all that fan mail would of built up to huge proportions and i now dont see us getting any kind of a reply.
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RYAN-J »

I still have faith that he will. {up} Like I said before he's doing this play for the people who are attending the show, that's his very first priority. his main goal isn't to answer fanmail. That is probably 3rd or 4th on his list right now. we just have to keep being patient. {up}

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15