Mariano Rivera Address

Post your requests for celebrity addresses here. No more than 3 address requests per person per day please!
juliet001
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Mariano Rivera Address

Post by juliet001 »

would he sign baseball cards or does he just sign baseballs?
aschmitt23
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by aschmitt23 »

I recently sent two items to Mr. Rivera down at Spring Training 2012. At the end of February I sent an 8x10 photograph I took at the old Yankee Stadium while Mo was coming in to relieve, hand-written letter of request, SAE postage return envelope of the same size and a black Sharpie. A couple weeks later, I sent a baseball, personal hand-written letter of request, SAE postage return envelope of the same size and a blue ink pen. I have yet to receive anything back. Just wanted to update the post.
Manuel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Manuel »

Hello everyone,
As for my last post on Mariano last year, I didn't receive the ball back. I sent him another ball this spring training and again no success. He was such a good signer.
vjw0307
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by vjw0307 »

He usually signs for a couple of days during spring training...its completely random and you never know when.
aschmitt23
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by aschmitt23 »

Hey guys,

Just wanted to see if there were any updates on signings from Mo. I never got my ball or picture back that I sent to 2012 ST, but that's the chance you take I guess. Has anyone had any luck sending it to the Stadium? Would anyone happen to have his home address? I'll trade for Don Mattingly's address (ie, he lives down the street from me haha). Anyway, just wanted to see if there were any updates out there. Figured he's probably bombarded with stuff right now being his last season but it never hurts to try.

Any help will be much appreciated!
vjw0307
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by vjw0307 »

Saw very few successes from him during this Spring Training. Appears that he signed at the very end of February for a few days.
YankeeFan123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by YankeeFan123 »

Hey guys check out my recent post (9-10-13)on Mariano Rivera at this link :

http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic.php?t=304063