Johnny Depp Success

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
Mattallica219
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Johnny Depp Success

Post by Mattallica219 »

Just a quick reply to the whole "start and stop points" and "dots" regarding whether or not it's ap...i get in person sigs all the time with a silver sharpie and the silver sharpie almost always leaves the little dots at the start and stop points, so the fact that there are dots doesn't mean its an autopen. The James Hetfield I have in my signature is authentic and it has a bunch of dots. All it is is when the marker is held just a little bit longer on the photo it leaves a little dot. You see it alot with metallic autographs.
My entire collection------> http://www.mattsautos.weebly.com
ImageImageImageImageImage
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

Mattallica219 wrote:Just a quick reply to the whole "start and stop points" and "dots" regarding whether or not it's ap...i get in person sigs all the time with a silver sharpie and the silver sharpie almost always leaves the little dots at the start and stop points, so the fact that there are dots doesn't mean its an autopen. The James Hetfield I have in my signature is authentic and it has a bunch of dots. All it is is when the marker is held just a little bit longer on the photo it leaves a little dot. You see it alot with metallic autographs.
Your'e not wrong- yours does look ap haha (I know it isn't) such is the frequency of dots. There is a thread on Maroon 5 somewhere, I feel your post would be valuable to help sort the authenticity of that one out.
Regardless, I think the Depp auto is still ap.
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
radicalcky
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by radicalcky »

The only way to get Johnny Depp's autograph is to meet him or buy it from a reliable seller. I bought it for a handsome sum (it was signed in a London restaurant) I wish he signed for his fans with his reported 33 million for the next pirates film.
www.stevenleeonline.co.uk - the official website for author Steven Lee.
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

radicalcky wrote:The only way to get Johnny Depp's autograph is to meet him or buy it from a reliable seller. I bought it for a handsome sum (it was signed in a London restaurant) I wish he signed for his fans with his reported 33 million for the next pirates film.
No major celeb is nicer to their fans/dealers ip then Johnny Depp.
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
radicalcky
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by radicalcky »

I meant through the mail via his agent. I know he's busy but he could sign a stack of pictures, no?
www.stevenleeonline.co.uk - the official website for author Steven Lee.
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

radicalcky wrote:I meant through the mail via his agent. I know he's busy but he could sign a stack of pictures, no?
True. But I think he is quite a recluse when he is not filming movies. I think he lives in the Caribbean

loveryan

Post by loveryan »

Thanks for all the comments.