musicfan

Moderators' Forum.
jdp3577
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: musicfan

Post by jdp3577 »

I agree something needs to be done but heres the problem, a GM can ban elmer, but Id guess the person that did it is a regular member that created the elmer account just to pm him. and unless they make a post on the elmer account(which Id say is unlikely) theres no way to see who's IP its comming from. so you can get rid of elmer but you wont find who really did it
#-John-#
khackdrums

Post by khackdrums »

ursha wrote:Kyle, I merged those topics together as they're about the same user.
Also I got a PM from this user today:
musicfan wrote:Hey Ursha how are you? i hope your doing well today....hey i came home today from work and got a disturbing message from someone who i never talked to before on here...and its vry rude because i never commented on any of this poster's posts because there are no posts and or messages...so could u please ban this person...here is the message and its very hurtful.....by the way this was the first time that i was actually hurt from someone on this site.... :cry:

XOXO Musicfan

Something needs to be done about elmer. This message is shocking.
-Urša
Thanks Urša! “XOXO Musicfan”... :lol: I don't think musicfan would have ever received that PM from elmer if musicfan hadn't posted pictures of himself in a recent topic that asked members to post pictures of themselves (I deleted it). Unfortunately, like jdp3577 said, there is little we can do about elmer unless he/she decides to post in a topic, which is very unlikely. All we can do now is be proactive and try to prevent things like this from happening again. How? Delete any topics that ask members to post pictures of themselves. Topics like this typically only lead to bad things, like stalkers. I consider what happened to musicfan very unfortunate, but it was bound to happen after he posted pictures of himself. :neutral:

Khackdrums :D
Kyle :)

DON'T TREAD ON ME! [us] PRIDE!

Grunge is Dead.
ursha
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ursha »

@Khackdrums : Oh I missed that post. Haha you really see the details :lol: I haven't even realized it was written xoxo Musicfan :lol:
Yes, I agree. Topics like that are better deleted. I know Jason didn't want anything like this to happen...But you're right.
@jdp3577: Guess this user really won't post any comment. You're probably right. We can't do much on here. Even we delete this account, it can always be created new one. Huh. I hope that won't happen.
Thanks to Seb for my beautiful set! :)

Favourites: Kellan Lutz!, David Wenham!, Frank W. Abagnale, Tom Felton, Billy Boyd,
Adrien Brody, Channing Tatum, Geoffrey Rush, Robert Pattinson, Ian Somerhalder
Most wanted: Dominic Monaghan, Amanda Bynes, Heath Ledger (RIP)
Last one received: James Franco

{star} My Autograph Website