Members...

Moderators' Forum.
wlperie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Members...

Post by wlperie »

Paigey012 wrote:ffion176 asked me what a SASE was a few days ago :shock:
Ffion176 also posted items for sale even though he/she only had 65 posts. Shortly after that, the her/his post count shot up to 100. 99% of those last 45 posts consisted of "congrats!" in the feedback forum.

Also, look at where ffion176 posts most of the time--the Games forum:
http://fanmail.biz/mboard/search.php?st ... r_id=20550
Paigey012

Post by Paigey012 »

wlperie wrote:
Paigey012 wrote:ffion176 asked me what a SASE was a few days ago :shock:
Ffion176 also posted items for sale even though he/she only had 65 posts. Shortly after that, the her/his post count shot up to 100. 99% of those last 45 posts consisted of "congrats!" in the feedback forum.

Also, look at where ffion176 posts most of the time--the Games forum:
http://fanmail.biz/mboard/search.php?st ... r_id=20550
I know. I saw her sale thread but someone locked it before me :razz: There are about 5/6 pages saying 'COOL SUCCESS!' 'GREAT SUCCESS!' 'WOW {love} {love} {love} ' etc. She has also been requesting email addresses and requesting addresses that are in the databease (Girls Aloud, Coronation Street...) {down}
I like the games fourm and I go on it quite alot but I also have ALOT of other posts helping others. Ffion176 has 6+ pages of posts in the Games fourm :shock:
annie985

Post by annie985 »

I know. I saw her sale thread but someone locked it before me There are about 5/6 pages saying 'COOL SUCCESS!' 'GREAT SUCCESS!' 'WOW ' etc. She has also been requesting email addresses and requesting addresses that are in the databease (Girls Aloud, Coronation Street...)
I like the games fourm and I go on it quite alot but I also have ALOT of other posts helping others. Ffion176 has 6+ pages of posts in the Games fourm
Another example: on July 19, someone asked where to buy autographs. I directed them to the buyer/seller forum. Another user answered a question that the OP had about that forum. Over a month later after the OP had already gotten their answers, she bumped it and said to buy auto's from the buyer/seller forum. So she basically bumped an old topic to repeat info already discussed and given. {down} http://fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic.php?f=117&t=143007 Also on her profile she says she's 10. Isn't there some age requirement to even join the boards? Regardless, I think there are others more qualified to be a TM.
Paigey012

Post by Paigey012 »

I think I will PM admin giving him a list of TM's that we all think should not be TM's/not active/low post ammount.. ;-)
Anyone to add to the list?
jdp3577
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by jdp3577 »

Paigey012 wrote:I think I will PM admin giving him a list of TM's that we all think should not be TM's/not active/low post ammount.. ;-)
Anyone to add to the list?
you can do what you want, but your wasting your time. Admins said before that the TM group is an open group anyone can join, so he's not really going to care about post count. as for being active, the last I heard, you have to be inactive for at least 3 months to be demoted. everyone on you list posted in July