The Death and Life of Charlie St. Cloud ~Zac Efron

Post any information on upcoming venues or movie sets. Request movie set addresses here. 1 address request per person per day.
charmed fan 4 eva

Re: The Death and Life of Charlie St. Cloud ~Zac Efron

Post by charmed fan 4 eva »

Are You Sure This Is A Closed Set Because I have Seen A Success From Zac From It ?

Charmed Fan 4 Eva
amyfairycakes
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by amyfairycakes »

Yeah & I've seen the address posted on other websites. I posted an address here and I got a PM telling me to take it down within a few minutes, so I don't know :?
AlistairSaintClaire
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AlistairSaintClaire »

amyfairycakes wrote:Yeah & I've seen the address posted on other websites. I posted an address here and I got a PM telling me to take it down within a few minutes, so I don't know :?
Within a few MINUTES? That was quick! Who was that by the way? He or she has probably signed up first (like everyone else here) to be able to PM you! Nothing else to do, huh?
It's totally ridiculous someone's spending so much time looking through the whole internet to make sure this address is not published anywhere, which is nearly impossible, because information spread incredibly fast once they are posted. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

1 more thing: Why do members have to follow and delete information they've posted? I mean as long as it's not an instruction to build an atomic bomb or a private Email, I think it should be okay? :?
amyfairycakes
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by amyfairycakes »

No, it was a long-time user that contacted me. I just assumed that the situation was the same as the New Moon thing where the moderators opted not to share the address due to spamming. But now that this thread has been kept open and the address has been shared on other websites, I'm not sure.
Sasira
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Sasira »

I would guess that the Production Office got spammed with too many request and they decided to make it a close set. So that only the few first who have written have been lucky to recieve some.
Nicole~

Post by Nicole~ »

Im going to try it since I live in Vancouver, we will see. Il get back if I have any news.
nightowl
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by nightowl »

There have been three successes. But haven't seen anything since then.

Good luck. {thumb2}
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by 789456123969 »

good luck
i hope it works!
:mrgreen:
chucky123 wrote:Im going to try it since I live in Vancouver, we will see. Il get back if I have any news.
APPLEBOOTY
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by APPLEBOOTY »

hi all some people say this address dnt forward mail but i had a friend that got something back