Autograph Binders

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
-RentRocks314-

Post by -RentRocks314- »

Wow, you guys are extremely quick at responding!

Hopefully Staples will have that kind of binder (it's the closest store to me). If not, I guess I'll have to go somewhere else... :P
Cutie3409
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Cutie3409 »

-RentRocks314- wrote:Wow, you guys are extremely quick at responding!

Hopefully Staples will have that kind of binder (it's the closest store to me). If not, I guess I'll have to go somewhere else... :P

LOL Well, if I see a post that I can answer I usually do that. :)

You can find that type of binder at the stores I listed above {thumb2}
{??} Noah Lowry {??}

Loralei
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Loralei »

What I do for any picture smaller than 8 1/2 x 11 is mount it on a piece of cardstock w/ photo corners. You can get colored card stock & photo corners at any craft store. It not only helps the pictures to fit the protective sheet, it also can accent them if you pick a color that goes well with the picture (or black almost always looks good)
jdp3577
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by jdp3577 »

if you look in the photo album supplies at wal-mart, they have the pages for 8-10, they also have pages that hold the 4-6, and the pages for baseball card sized ones, they com 10 pages to a pack and are around $1.50 a pack
James

Re: Autograph Binders

Post by James »

RentRocks314 wrote:Hi everone :D ,

I've noticed that many of you have said you keep your autographs in clear photo-protective sheets in a binder. It seems like a great idea, and I want to start doing that, but I have a question about it.

What size protective sheets do you buy? I have never seen them in 8x10 size, although it's possible that I just haven't looked very well. Also, what if you get an autograph that's 4x6, or 5x7, but the ones you own are a bigger size?

Thanks in advance for any help {up}
Hi- I keep mine in an un-used stamp album (It keeps them in really good condition.) From Stanley Gibbons (Stamp shop) they cost about £10-15.

Hope this helps,
James {up}
Dubsbball14
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Dubsbball14 »

Cutie3409 wrote:
Dubsbball14 wrote:The rings weren't complete round circles. It has one side curved and one side straight so when the autographs sit in the binder they lay flat.
Yeah, I got that kind of binder too! It's great. How much was yours?
I think it was $7.00. I got the biggest one.
Cutie3409
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Cutie3409 »

Dubsbball14 wrote:
Cutie3409 wrote:
Dubsbball14 wrote:The rings weren't complete round circles. It has one side curved and one side straight so when the autographs sit in the binder they lay flat.
Yeah, I got that kind of binder too! It's great. How much was yours?
I think it was $7.00. I got the biggest one.
Oh ok, I think I'll get a big one when mine runs out of room. Thanks for replying!
{??} Noah Lowry {??}

Dubsbball14
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Dubsbball14 »

Your welcome. The big one is very nice but I am almost out of room in it so I don't know what to do.
Cutie3409
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Cutie3409 »

Yeah I know! I bet if we keep collecting we'll end up having like 10 binders... :shock:
{??} Noah Lowry {??}

-RentRocks314-

Post by -RentRocks314- »

Aaah stupid log in problems,

Anyway, I got my binder and everything looks great! Although I may have to take that tip of how Wal-Mart has the right sizes for every size of photos.

On a different note, I haven't received any autographs in a while. Hmm...maybe soon!