Danny Gokey (American Idol) Success!!

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
anra82012
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Danny Gokey (American Idol) Success!!

Post by anra82012 »

noodlez wrote:
anra82012 wrote:
AutographGirly wrote:I think so! Who're your favorites on the show?

I hope Danny and Kris make the final 2... AND NOT ADAM.
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
What's wrong? You know what Simon would say now? Sorry for having an opinion ;-)
Sorry for having an opinion. :)
AutographGirly
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AutographGirly »

I meant no offense to Adam fans... I just really don't like him. He's not my style, and not somebody I could ever see myself listening to.

I like Matt, too. I personally hope the final three is a Matt, Kris, and Danny trio. I was really happy the judges chose to save him, last night. :)
realitytvaddict693
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by realitytvaddict693 »

AutographGirly wrote:I meant no offense to Adam fans... I just really don't like him. He's not my style, and not somebody I could ever see myself listening to.

I like Matt, too. I personally hope the final three is a Matt, Kris, and Danny trio. I was really happy the judges chose to save him, last night. :)
yes yes YES! That would be PERFECT!!! :) although I doubt it's going to happen :( I also am super happy the save was used on Matt, I was so devastated when he was going to go home!
indigo15
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by indigo15 »

AutographGirly wrote:I meant no offense to Adam fans... I just really don't like him. He's not my style, and not somebody I could ever see myself listening to.

I agree with every thing you said...Adam is good, just not my style. I'm really glad the judges chose to give Matt another chance, and it means I still have time to send to him!

As much as I'd really like to see Danny, Matt, and Kris in the final three, I don't think it will happen. I think it'll be Danny, Kris, and Adam instead.