Christian Bale went Ballistic (contains graphic language)

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
macaoidh

Re: Christian Bale went Ballistic (contains graphic language)

Post by macaoidh »

heres another link that I found but this time its from the las angeles times.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/herocom ... -bale.html
Darwin2880
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Darwin2880 »

I have seen no retraction from him. He has been known to fly completely off the handle in the past so I see no reason why to disbelieve its authentisity sadly.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,389295,00.html

If he will do it to his mother and get arrested I see no reason why he wouldn't rip appart a DP.
Shambler
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Shambler »

Bale has issues that he needs to resolve. He's got no right to treat people like he does, typical Hollywood diva :roll:
AUTHENTIC, OR NOTHING AT ALL.
LATEST SUCCESSES : Liam Lawrence, Ashley Young, Daniel Agger
smartcollegeguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by smartcollegeguy »

That is Bale, it was recorded on the set of the new Terminator movie.
Favorite IP Successes: Quentin Tarantino, Ozzy Osbourne, Tom Hanks, Robin Williams, John Travolta, Forrest Whitaker, Jon Voight, Ray Romano, Christian Bale, Hugh Laurie, Rainn Wilson, Judd Apatow, Jonah Hill, Paul Rudd, Seth Rogen, Will Smith, David Spade

TTM (authentic) Successes: Jerry Seinfeld, Will Ferrell, Bill Cosby, Steve Carell, Brian Regan, Dane Cook, Carlos Mencia, David Letterman, Christian Bale, Tim Allen, Gene Wilder, David Hyde Pierce, Roger Waters, Charlie Watts, Ian Anderson, Ringo Starr,
Katie23
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Katie23 »

I am extremely ashamed of him for doing that. You can tell it's obviously him (at least the clips I've heard. I didn't listen to the two posted on here). He should be ashamed of himself for doing this, my opinion of him has gone down.

However, you should listen to this remix someone made. It is HILARIOUS!!!!! I'm not condoning Bale's behavior, I'm just impressed with this person's skills:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTihsJQHt48
~*~Katie~*~
Check out my NEW website: http://www.KTsAutographCollection.webs.com

awesome siggy and avatar thanks to Peanut1234!

Autographs received TTM:Steve Carell, Alan Alda, Alexis Bledel, Henry Winkler, Robert Downey Jr., Josh Duhamel, Matt Lanter, Hugh Jackman, Molly Shannon, Neil Patrick Harris, Jennifer Aniston, Nicolas Cage, Minnie Driver, Ben Barnes, John Williams, Daniel Radcliffe, Fernando Torres, Steven Gerrard, Pepe Reina, Jamie Carragher, Xabi Alonso, The Lonely Island (Andy, Akiva, and Jorma!!!), Christian Bale

Recent Autographs received in person: Shaun White, Kal Penn, Ryan Sheckler, Cast of Saturday Night Live

Waiting for
: Will Ferrell, Shia LaBeouf, Kristen Stewart, Robert Hoffman, Ryan Lochte, Kellan Lutz, Mark Wahlberg, cast of Altar Boyz, Cristiano Ronaldo, Rio Ferdinand, Michael Carrick, David Beckham
Reav
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Reav »

OK, here are the facts:

Bale had a long day and was doing one of the day's last scenes. It was supposed to be the emotional pinacle of the whole movie. Bale, being extremely serious about acting, tried to his best as always. However the mentioned DP did TWICE ruin this particular scene by walking and checking lights while the camera was rolling. (For those unaware, when the camera is rolling, NOBODY is supposed to move and do anything. The basic rule of film/TV set.) And so Bale started shouting at him.

Everybody should realize that Bale is only a person too. He may have some temper problems (regarding the incident with his mother, you should read more background on that to see that nothing really happened, nobody fall, nobody got injured and the whole story has been medialized on purpose because his mother is jealous of his success and wants money) which may have contributed to this incident but other than that - how would you react if somebody was ruining your hard work purely by their ignorance and disrespect? I would shout too.

So please, before you pass judgment and damn Chris Bale to hell - read the facts and think about them. The recording is genuine but hearing it AND knowing the facts - I still do respect Chris Bale and he is still one of my favourite actors (and no, not because he starred in Batman).
Darwin2880
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Darwin2880 »

It doesn't really matter, how he went about it was over the top and unnecessary. As Michelle said he clearly has some anger issues. What he did is now how you deal with a situation like that. Just because someone does something to annoy you doesn't mean you have the right to go on a verbal tirade for 5 minutes.
Reav
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Reav »

Darwin2880 wrote:It doesn't really matter, how he went about it was over the top and unnecessary. As Michelle said he clearly has some anger issues. What he did is now how you deal with a situation like that. Just because someone does something to annoy you doesn't mean you have the right to go on a verbal tirade for 5 minutes.
The fact that the DP ruined the scene twice was not only an emotional drain for Chris, but was also a giant waste of time of everyone and of several thousand USD.

Also, if you listen to the recording carefully, Chris calms himself several times. However the DP always continues on mumbling which makes Chris angry again. And it's not 5 minutes, it's about 4 minutes.
Chrissy

Post by Chrissy »

At least he's apologized. Good on his part :D

Chrissy
Thank you -Lil1- for the siggie set!
macaoidh

Post by macaoidh »

Chrissy wrote:At least he's apologized. Good on his part :D

Chrissy
smart on his part