what book are you reading/last book you read?

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
TheScarletPimpernel

Re: what book are you reading/last book you read?

Post by TheScarletPimpernel »

Ahh 007Mike I think I'm going to read Carrie at some point in my life!

Currently Reading: "Woman in White" (1860, Wilkie Collins; it's one of the longest published books!), and 'Death in the Catherdral'
Last Finished: "The Scarlet Pimpernel" (thus my username switcheroo!) & 'Death of a Salesman'

To Read: A Tale of Two Cities!
WONDERLAND:Alice's New Musical Adventure enjoyed a short, but sweet run on Broadway in Spring of 2011!

-- GREG :D
Markd
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Markd »

I just finished the autobiography of Dave Barrett, I am currently reading the autobiography of Mike harcourt, and next I am going to read In Cold Blood by Truman Capote.
Visit my Autograph blog to see my successes!

markdautographs.blogspot.ca
TOOLiTTLETOOLATE
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TOOLiTTLETOOLATE »

Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer.
AtreyuRockFan4ever
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AtreyuRockFan4ever »

I just got done reading Breaking Dawn. It was pretty good. I`d give it five stars.
newbie86- I love your siggy!
Waiting For- A lot.
Latest Requests-Good Charlotte, Green Day, and Billy Talent
Latest Return To Sender-Bullet For My Valentine
Latest TTM Successes-Nelly Furtado(Personalized) and Angelina Jolie(Preprint)
Latest IP Success-Motley Crue
Favorite Successes-Atreyu(IP), Slipknot(IP),Motley Crue(IP), Paramore(IP),Disturbed(IP), Lifehouse(IP),and Trivium(IP)!!
Most Wanted-Korn, Metallica, Linkin Park, and Avenged Sevenfold

Billy Talent^
qwertyuiop
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by qwertyuiop »

It's ok, kept me amused for a while :D
Favourite successes: Paramore, New Found Glory, Death Cab For Cutie
TwiHardPotterFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TwiHardPotterFan »

AtreyuRockFan4ever wrote:I just got done reading Breaking Dawn. It was pretty good. I`d give it five stars.
newbie86- I love your siggy!
Thanks it's a bit big but I like it too :mrgreen:
most recent: 6/18/17 Geri Holliwell

https://bsbpinkangel99.wixsite.com/honestlyya my blog
http://www.freewebs.com/twihardpotterfan/index.htm My Harry Potter/Twilight Collection
http://www.freewebs.com/lokinickfan8467/index.htm My Main Site
http://anitasroyaltysite.webs.com/ My Royalty Site

Favorites: BSB, Robert Pattinson, JK Rowling, Dan Radcliffe, Taylor Lautner, Rupert Grint, Nikki Reed, Taylor Momsen, Emma Watson.
sunkissed08
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sunkissed08 »

TheScarletPimpernel wrote:Ahh 007Mike I think I'm going to read Carrie at some point in my life!

Currently Reading: "Woman in White" (1860, Wilkie Collins; it's one of the longest published books!), and 'Death in the Catherdral'
Last Finished: "The Scarlet Pimpernel" (thus my username switcheroo!) & 'Death of a Salesman'

To Read: A Tale of Two Cities!
ahh have you guys seen the movie? creeeppppy.
JANUARY SUCCESSES:: Jennette McCurdy, Nathan Kress, Shawn Johnson, Rob Schneider, Nikki Reed.
TheScarletPimpernel

Post by TheScarletPimpernel »

I've seen bits & pieces...Stephen King's stuff kind of freaks me out, but I just oddly got interested in the musicalized version of it (Broadway's biggest and most notorious flop), which has some utterly garbage music (it's from 1988 and won't let you forget!) and then some good stuff. Longstory short, the show was a "big" (box-office wise) success in London, came to Broadway with a new Margaret White (the one from London nearly got decapitated by a set piece!) in Betty Buckley (whose the gym teacher in the movie!), opened on May 12, closed May 15 & lost over 8 Million dollars. The production really was some utter trash from what I've seen...costumes were spandex-y for the students, classical looking for Carrie + Mom; the set was all white (like the IT! movie I bet!), the student/school songs sounded like '80s music, while the songs that Carrie + Margaret sang sounded like they belonged in Les Mis...........ah. They had so many technical/set issues, most notably when the students are supposed to dump blood from the rafters it was thrown up at her through the stage somehow.....the stage effects for the destruction consisted of lazor beams and a skrim in front of the audience........yikes sounds like a horror of a show. Look on YouTube! There's plenty of the illegal clips (& of illegal productions!) on there!

Anyway, I think I'm going to read it to 1, scare myself & 2 see why anyone would think it'd make a good musical!
WONDERLAND:Alice's New Musical Adventure enjoyed a short, but sweet run on Broadway in Spring of 2011!

-- GREG :D
silverofdreams30
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by silverofdreams30 »

Im reading two books Breaking dawn by stephenie meyer and Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman or how to spell his last name.
Check out my autograph website: Maria's autographs

Most wanted autograph right now: J.K Rowling, Stephenie Meyer, Twilight cast

Newest autograph recieved: Shane Richie

margotchanning
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by margotchanning »

TheScarletPimpernel wrote:I've seen bits & pieces...Stephen King's stuff kind of freaks me out, but I just oddly got interested in the musicalized version of it (Broadway's biggest and most notorious flop), which has some utterly garbage music (it's from 1988 and won't let you forget!) and then some good stuff. Longstory short, the show was a "big" (box-office wise) success in London, came to Broadway with a new Margaret White (the one from London nearly got decapitated by a set piece!) in Betty Buckley (whose the gym teacher in the movie!), opened on May 12, closed May 15 & lost over 8 Million dollars. The production really was some utter trash from what I've seen...costumes were spandex-y for the students, classical looking for Carrie + Mom; the set was all white (like the IT! movie I bet!), the student/school songs sounded like '80s music, while the songs that Carrie + Margaret sang sounded like they belonged in Les Mis...........ah. They had so many technical/set issues, most notably when the students are supposed to dump blood from the rafters it was thrown up at her through the stage somehow.....the stage effects for the destruction consisted of lazor beams and a skrim in front of the audience........yikes sounds like a horror of a show. Look on YouTube! There's plenty of the illegal clips (& of illegal productions!) on there!

Anyway, I think I'm going to read it to 1, scare myself & 2 see why anyone would think it'd make a good musical!
Carrie as musical???? :lol: I love the book and the movie but a musical????

http://www.freewebs.com/caribbean-queen My Autograph Collection

http://www.youtube.com/imalittlemidget - Check out my singing on youtube!