Rory McIlroy

Post your requests for celebrity addresses here. No more than 3 address requests per person per day please!
AutoMasta
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Rory McIlroy

Post by AutoMasta »

Nope never had that happen since the 1 and half years ago that I recieved his autograph. Mcilroy's a good guy, and I don't see him, or anybody associated with him sending junk mail to your home. There's nothing to worry about, message away :D {up}
Good Luck {up}
He truly is a class act :D
Aapoles
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Aapoles »

sent letter, SI cover, and large SASE on 9/6/11 to
Rory McIlroy
PGA
112 TPC Blvd
Ponte Vedra Beach FL 32082-3077

rcvd signed SI cover on 9/28/11

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/148/mcilroy002.jpg
joe316
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by joe316 »

Aapoles wrote:sent letter, SI cover, and large SASE on 9/6/11 to
Rory McIlroy
PGA
112 TPC Blvd
Ponte Vedra Beach FL 32082-3077

rcvd signed SI cover on 9/28/11

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/148/mcilroy002.jpg
It doesn't look like any of his in persons. But I guess it is possible but improbable that he could have been in the United States doing business with the PGA in the last couple of weeks but Google news says he was in Europe this whole time.
Last edited by joe316 on Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
AutoMasta
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AutoMasta »

I recieved his autograph through the mail when he first started out his website and played in his first Master's in 2009.Rory Mcilroy has been my favourite player ever since 09' and I don't think he would ever send an autopen or secretarial, EVER. Rory loves his fans. I know Tiger does autopens but not Rory. He even replies to all of his fans emails on his website. He's responded to me at least 5-10 times. Only time he never replied was when he made his Masters run this year and suddenly became really popular. Probably got swamped with over hundreds of emails. He's a class act though.
:D
djshockwave84
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by djshockwave84 »

I am going to the website but it just has a thing with an option to follow him on twitter and nothing else am I missing something or what? I really would like his autograph.
Brandon
AutoMasta
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AutoMasta »

Uh oh. I believe that he must've changed his website as just a redirect to his Twitter page. Not sure if he's updating his site or has deleted :? You can always try DMing his on twitter, if you have one that is.