Value of Michael Jackson autographs

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
jjj
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Value of Michael Jackson autographs

Post by jjj »

I see his autorgaphs are so high in price right now...my question is will the value go up even higher in the future or will the price decline as years pass for his autograph? and why? thanks.
SimonaMusik
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Value of Michael Jackson autographs

Post by SimonaMusik »

I think right now, the price of a MJ autograph is at an all time high. Even when he was alive, it was so hard to get an authentic autograph from him. But as time goes on, they will be more rare to find and for that very reason, they might become more expensive. Just looking at famous musicians from the past, for example, Elvis, John Lennon, Kurt Cobain etc authentic autographs are very expensive and so so so hard to find. Michael Jackson will be popular in mainstream for at least the next 40 years and even after that people will still be interested in him and will still collecting his autographs. Also, as time goes on, it will be harder to know the difference between a real MJ autograph and a fake one.
If I found an authentic MJ autograph right now or in the next year or so, I would definitely buy it! :)
Favourite Successes: Jennifer Lawrence, Daniel Radcliffe, Dakota Fanning, Amanda Seyfried, Colbie Caillat, Miranda Cosgrove, Matthew Lewis, Saoirse Ronan

MOST WANTED: Taylor Swift, Kristen Stewart, Emma Watson, Janet Jackson, Mariah Carey, Beyonce