Wrestling Collectors?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
Phillies747
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Wrestling Collectors?

Post by Phillies747 »

Anybody know of any upcoming WWE shows in the US that Kelly Kelly will be at? I am trying to get her VV.
Phillies!!!
HorrorWWEMBXZillaGuy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by HorrorWWEMBXZillaGuy »

check WWes site, under Superstars it has appearances. I`m going to the Mysterio one in January.
my good trades on here from: morgasm123, nicole175, gentlevader, chestly32.
wnorris53
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by wnorris53 »

killer karl kox passed away today
Mjr Frank Burns
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Mjr Frank Burns »

Phillies747 wrote:Anybody know of any upcoming WWE shows in the US that Kelly Kelly will be at? I am trying to get her VV.
She's on every Raw show ... Look up the venues that host them and send to her attention .... :roll:
Phillies747
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Phillies747 »

Mjr Frank Burns wrote:
Phillies747 wrote:Anybody know of any upcoming WWE shows in the US that Kelly Kelly will be at? I am trying to get her VV.
She's on every Raw show ... Look up the venues that host them and send to her attention .... :roll:
Thanks I'm going to try to send it to the St. Pete Times Forum in Florida.
Last edited by Phillies747 on Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Phillies!!!
enielie17
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by enielie17 »

Not sure if you guys have seen this, WWE is selling Holiday Super-fan packages and they include autographed 8x10s. They have Rey, Cena, Miz, Triple H, Sin Cara, Orton and Cm Punk packages available with autographed pics.

http://www.wweshop.com/category.asp?Cat ... ub=Holiday

* I ordered a Rey package and now they are listed as sold out. Too Bad Zack Ryder does not have one as my little nephew is becoming a bigger fan of him while Rey is out.
Thanks for the tip!
I took advantage of the sale (plus the 15% Veterans Day discount) to get my son the Cena and Mysterio packages for Santa to deliver to my 7 year-old this Christmas.
(It was extremely hard to pass up the Triple H autograph package)
bravesfan1515
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bravesfan1515 »

Phillies747 wrote:
Mjr Frank Burns wrote:
Thanks I'm going to try to send it to the St. Pete Times Forum in Florida.
Why dont you try her home address ? She lives in Jacksonville and a good chance she will at least stop by her home while they are in Florida.
Signed Sports Illustrated Covers : 40

Sports Illustrated Covers Sent : George Foreman, Vince Young, RG3, Johnny Damon, Freddie Freeman, Ozzie Guillen, Joe Carter, Brian Wilson, Petyon Manning

Sports Illustrated Covers Received : Shaq, Trent Richardson, Tiger Woods, Dirk Nowitzki, Pat Summit, Phil Mickleson, Kellen Moore, Jerry Jones, Ed "Too Tall" Jones, Mike Eruzione, Jim Tressel, Josh Hamilton, Mark Buhrle, Bo Jackson, Courtney Upshaw + Brad Smelley, Prince Wimbly + David Palmer + Antonio Langham + Derrick Lassic, Neil Caudle + Gene Chizik, Archie Manning, Colin Peek, Mark Lemke, Hulk Hogan, Stan Musial, Jerry West, Matt Weiters, Joey Votto, Jim Thome. Jim Leyland, John Calipari, Jordy Nelson, Rudy Ruettiger, Mark Cuban,Denard Robinson, Braxton Cave,Landry Jones,Philip Lutzencurchen, Terry Badshaw, Tyler Hansbrough, Jordyn Weiber, Robert Lester+Michael Williams+Carson Tinker, Boomer Esiason
ultimateager
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ultimateager »

Selling some nice pieces of my WRESTLING collection. Check it out and help me out viewtopic.php?f=127&t=233755

Auto plaques of Vince, Edge, and Miz as well as some 8x10's of HBK and CM Punk
Recent Success- Amanda Beard, Peyton Manning, Shane Battier

Best TTM Success- George W Bush, Muhammad Ali, Al Kaline

Favorite IP- Gordie Howe, Frank Thomas, Joe Torre, Joe Dumars

I am the Ultimate Maurice Ager Collector

I WILL OFFER $$$ FOR ANY INFORMATION THAT LEADS ME TO A VIA-VENUE SUCCESS
yakeyman21
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by yakeyman21 »

Got a nice success yesterday! Wrote to Kaitlyn @ the FCW address on 4/30/11. Got back yesterday my signed & personalize photo that I sent (the dark one you can't really see the auto on in the pic) and she sent along the white promo signed and personalized!

yakeyman21
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by yakeyman21 »

Got a nice success yesterday! Wrote to Kaitlyn @ the FCW address on 4/30/11. Got back yesterday my signed & personalize photo that I sent (the dark one you can't really see the auto on in the pic) and she sent along the white promo signed and personalized!