Michael Stipe, REM, TTM

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
images74
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Michael Stipe, REM, TTM

Post by images74 »

When I read that most autograph requests are rejected by his fan club I didn't hold out much hope. I used the address in the database, wrote a nice note and sent a photograph I'd taken myself and explained I'd photographed REM's last show in England. Sent in February, received back sometime in the summer - just haven't had any time to catch up with posting successes here!

So pleased to have got this back! Assume it's genuine, hope so!

Cheers, Neil

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Successes (all my own pro live gig photos [www.neillupin.com] - real autographs):

Scorpions (all), Ozzy Osbourne, Ke$ha, Zakk Wylde, Paloma Faith, Roger Taylor, Eliza Doolittle, Annie Lennox, Motorhead (all), Heaven and Hell (all), Cliff Richard, Paul Gilbert, Brian May, Alice Cooper, Keri Kelli, Kelly Jones, Michael Stipe, Carlos Santana, Dj Ashba, Max Cavalera, Deep Purple (all), Slash, La Roux, Cee Lo Green, Joe Elliott, Dave Mustaine, Sammy Hagar, Joe Satriani, John Paul Jones, Bruce Dickinson, Kylie Minogue, Cher Lloyd, Ting Tings, Leona Lewis, Emeli Sande
admin
Site Admin

Re: Michael Stipe, REM, TTM

Post by admin »

Hi again images74 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Fanmail 8)
FCB_Phil
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Michael Stipe, REM, TTM

Post by FCB_Phil »

WOW!!! You really got some nice autographs there! Congrats. By the way, Axl doesn't sign TTM I guess. I would try him VV... maybe you are lucky enough.
I just took a look on you website and again: WOW!! You have a great job! That's really amazing to switch his hobby into his occupation!! My respect!
Adding to that you have travelled all around the world, which is also one lifedream of mine... I'm jealous. BUT I'm still young... lets see where life and desteny leads me... :)

Best from Germany,
Phil

Most Wanted: Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, Billy Joel, Robert Plant, Anthony Hopkins and many more .. mainly music ;)

Favourite Autographs: Eric Clapton, Bruce Springsteen, Mick Jagger, Ronnie Wood, Keith Richards, Jack Nicholson, BB King, Robert De Niro and Tom Hanks