VERY DISAPPOINTING JERRY LEE LEWIS FAILURE

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
FooSarah04
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

VERY DISAPPOINTING JERRY LEE LEWIS FAILURE

Post by FooSarah04 »

Very very disappointed in this {down} {down} {down}

Found a reply from Jerry Lee lewis today in the mail box today i opened and found my photo unsigned and my letter back with a note saying

" Times are Hard. Please send 10.00 and a SASE for original signature. Thanks honey, god bless"

Sent: October sometime
Received: Nov, 2

http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc4 ... 1_1007.jpg

http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc4 ... 1_1009.jpg
Awaiting: Paul Wesley, Ian Somerhalder, Taylor lautner, Robert Pattinson, Channing tatum, Gerard Butler (Sent Feb, 14,2011)
Also Awaiting:
, Henery Winkler, Rob lowe, C. Thomas Howell (sent April 20th 2011)
Christopher Meloni, ( May, 17)
Awaiting:
MANY Sent July 29 2011

Success: Justin Bieber( Feb 14-april 2 2011), Alexander Skarsgard(April 20-may 16, 2011), Tara Strong (May 17-may 27 2011) , Katherine MacGregor (May 17-May 31 2011)
John Travolta ( May 31 2011) Jennie Finch (June 4),Seth Macfarlane: (April 20-june 8),Jean Stapleton(april 20-july8), Billy the Extermination ( July 29-August 5), Jennifer Aniston (June 1- August 11) PP, George Jones (August 14-August 18)"Email"
Buddy Valastro (July 29- August 22) Loretta Lynn ( July 29-August 25) Drew Seeley (july 29- August 29) Hailee Steinfeld (July 29- September 2)

Web Site : http://foosarah04autographs.weebly.com/success.html
djshockwave84
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: VERY DISAPPOINTING JERRY LEE LEWIS FAILURE

Post by djshockwave84 »

That is disappointing but hey I guess if you really really want it just send $10 to get it , just sucks that you had to wait all that time and then nothing better luck next time I hope I don't get anything like that I am going to send off for Lori Petty and Stan Lee *fingers crossed*
Brandon
FooSarah04
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by FooSarah04 »

I kindly asked in my letter if he would actually sign, because i had recieved 2 stamped autographs a few weeks prior, i told in my letter im sure it was an honest mistake and was kind. I am happy that they were not mean though.

Address used:
Jerry Lee Lewis
The Lewis Ranch
1595 Malone Road
Nesbit, MS 38651
USA

and exact send out was
October 21 2011
Awaiting: Paul Wesley, Ian Somerhalder, Taylor lautner, Robert Pattinson, Channing tatum, Gerard Butler (Sent Feb, 14,2011)
Also Awaiting:
Awaiting:
MANY Sent July 29 2011

Success: Justin Bieber( Feb 14-april 2 2011), Alexander Skarsgard(April 20-may 16, 2011), Tara Strong (May 17-may 27 2011) , Katherine MacGregor (May 17-May 31 2011)
John Travolta ( May 31 2011) Jennie Finch (June 4),Seth Macfarlane: (April 20-june 8),Jean Stapleton(april 20-july8), Billy the Extermination ( July 29-August 5), Jennifer Aniston (June 1- August 11) PP, George Jones (August 14-August 18)"Email"
Buddy Valastro (July 29- August 22) Loretta Lynn ( July 29-August 25) Drew Seeley (july 29- August 29) Hailee Steinfeld (July 29- September 2)

djshockwave84
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by djshockwave84 »

I can't believe that Seth MacFarlane enclosed hand drawn and autographed drawings on top of what you sent that is definitely priceless and an amazing success I would have been super stoked to have gotten those back also your collection is top notch {up}
Brandon
jrott
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jrott »

Hi Sara
If I were you, I would save your money. The ones that were received a few months back were likely secretarial. I also remember reading on a JLL forum that all his "autographs" are signed by his assistant. People on that board claimed that JJL hands are so shaky, he doesnt sign anything and leaves it to his assistant to do all his signing.
FooSarah04
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by FooSarah04 »

jrott wrote:Hi Sara
If I were you, I would save your money. The ones that were received a few months back were likely secretarial. I also remember reading on a JLL forum that all his "autographs" are signed by his assistant. People on that board claimed that JJL hands are so shaky, he doesnt sign anything and leaves it to his assistant to do all his signing.
Thanks for the advice :D
Also Awaiting:
Awaiting:
MANY Sent July 29 2011

starmaster7
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by starmaster7 »

This is one of the most rediculous replies I've ever seen. I'm so sorry for your disappointment; Yeah, times are hard... but they're hard for everyone, sometimes especially the fans... The person who wrote on your letter thinks they have it bad? Gee. After you wrote such a kind letter... Don't feel bad. But it makes no sense for someone to reply that way, although I've gotten a few like that in the decade I've collected.
Starmaster7
Collecting signatures from the famous & infamous for 8 years

Post by sawfan93 »

Djshockwave, in case you don't know, Seth's drawings are preprints as well is the signature, the personalization is secretarial, & anything that is sent to him is also apperently signed by a secretary.
Kyle.
Currently waiting
Actors & Actresses:Dane Cook, Chris Kattan, Christian Bale, Rachel Mcadams, David Garrison, Kurt Angle, Mick Foley, Gary Sinise, Paul Rudd, Jon Bernthal, Jim Parsons, Michael C. Hall

Voice Actors i am waiting to hear back from: Veronica Taylor, Eric Stuart, H.Jon Benjamin, Jeremy Inman, Richard Cansino, Kevin Conroy, Chris Sabat, Travis Willingham, Luci Christian, Jason Douglas, Michelle Ruff, Beau Billingslea.

Voice Actor Autographs: 700+
Annataz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Annataz »

:? :? this is stupid, im so sorry
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi FooSarah04 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Jerry Lee Lewis on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)