Jerry Bruckheimer awesome success!!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
hitsugaya94
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Jerry Bruckheimer awesome success!!!

Post by hitsugaya94 »

Sent on August 30th, and get it back today. I send a letter and a SASE to him, with the picture signed as well as a special letter in his own envelope.

The reply is really touched, since he genuinely gives me some of advices and encouragement regarding what I have talked about in my letter. And the dedication is also awesome and inspiring! He is such a nice man!

http://surfmypictures.com/image/836bd42 ... j61fi.html
http://surfmypictures.com/image/836bd42 ... txz54.html
I could quit this hobby for a personized authentical Johnny Depp's autograph. God Bless Me!!!
Freakazoid0209
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Jerry Bruckheimer awesome success!!!

Post by Freakazoid0209 »

Very nice Success! His letter back is so sweet and inspiring. :)
Favorite Successes:The Airbourne Toxic Event, Roshon Fegan, S.G. Browne, Kate Winslet<3

AUTOGRAPH COLLECTION ---> http://karlaautos.webs.com/
Blackhawks026
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Blackhawks026 »

Wow I thought the letter he sent would be some automated letter he sent out to everyone, but WOW that was one awesome and very nice letter!! Treasure that letter for the rest of your life. This is one of the best success's I've seen in my life lol. A very big congrats to you!
~Currently taking a break from collecting to focus on school~

Harry Potter Autographs: Tom Felton (IP), Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Alan Rickman, James & Oliver Phelps, Warwick Davis, Matthew Lewis, Shirley Henderson, Maggie Smith, Richard Griffiths, Scarlett Byrne, Robert Hardy, Mirriam Margoyles, Fiona Shaw, Gemma Jones, Hazel Douglas, Imelda Staunten, Harry Melling, Emma Thompson, Zoe Wanamaker, David Ryall, Isabella Laughland, Sophie Thompson, Ciaran Hinds, Julie Walters, Andy Linden, Jim Broadbent, Christian Coulson, Kenneth Branagh, Dave Legeno, Jessica Hynes, Bill Nighy, Jeff Rawle, Amelda Brown, Margery Mason, Natalia Tena, Helen McCrory, Bonnie Wright, John Hurt, Mateylok Gibbs, Chris Rankin, Terence Baylor, Guy Henry, Arben Bajrakturaj, Alfie Enoch, Michelle Fairly, Alexandre Desplat, Ryan Turner, David Bradley, Rhys Ifans and Nina Young

Check out my Harry Potter autographs (along with my entire autograph collection) here : http://tinyurl.com/6uafx5g
hitsugaya94
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by hitsugaya94 »

Freakazoid0209 wrote:Very nice Success! His letter back is so sweet and inspiring. :)
Thanks! I am really happy with this success! :D
I could quit this hobby for a personized authentical Johnny Depp's autograph. God Bless Me!!!
hitsugaya94
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by hitsugaya94 »

Blackhawks026 wrote:Wow I thought the letter he sent would be some automated letter he sent out to everyone, but WOW that was one awesome and very nice letter!! Treasure that letter for the rest of your life. This is one of the best success's I've seen in my life lol. A very big congrats to you!
Thanks for your congratulation! I believe the letter somehow lights my further years' life, and the value of it transcends the signed picture and the reply itself. This success makes my day!!! :D :D
oldies
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by oldies »

Wow, it's very nice of him to write to you such a personal letter.
Congrats {up} {up} {up}
hitsugaya94
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by hitsugaya94 »

oldies wrote:Wow, it's very nice of him to write to you such a personal letter.
Congrats {up} {up} {up}
Thanks a lot :D
twilightlover0607
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by twilightlover0607 »

Congrats! I got his last year!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi hitsugaya94 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Jerry Bruckheimer on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
FCB_Phil
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by FCB_Phil »

WOW!!!! What a great letter! Never seen anything like that! This letter helpes me as well, as I'm 16 too :) Thanks for posting this! {up}

Most Wanted: Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, Billy Joel, Robert Plant, Anthony Hopkins and many more .. mainly music ;)

Favourite Autographs: Eric Clapton, Bruce Springsteen, Mick Jagger, Ronnie Wood, Keith Richards, Jack Nicholson, BB King, Robert De Niro and Tom Hanks