Wrestling Collectors?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
hedgehulk
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Wrestling Collectors?

Post by hedgehulk »

CubsFanKEC1982 wrote:Since we've got Columbus Day and no mail here in the U.S. tomorrow, who is your white whale or the guy/girl you just can't seem to get TTM?

Mine are Daniel Bryan, Jillian Hall, Tiffany and Beth Phoenix, whom I've tried at numerous addresses and came up with nada.
For me, its been "Cowboy" Bob Orton. I have wrote to him on 3 separate occassions from the same MO. address that everyone else gets successes from! After not hearing from him the last time, I just gave up on ever having anything signed by him! Especially since he has my trading cards and pictures! LOL!
gdawg41180
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gdawg41180 »

The Million Dollar Man will only reply if you send to the church adress not to his house. He has stated before that its a invasion into his privacy I can agree with him on that. Nobody here would want all these request to keep coming to your homes all the time. He is easy to meet at conventions and church events though.
jdawg619
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jdawg619 »

well I am going to The FCW show on October 21. Cm Punk will be there for a meet and greet and i am so excited. Punk has always been one of my favirotes. just thought i would pass this along.
Haase112983
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Haase112983 »

I’m not starting anything with you, but a friend of mine met Ted at a Church gathering in Northern Minnesota last year and asked Ted about the Home address. He said that Ted gladly would sign anything that was sent to his house. Now this was November and maybe his stance changed since then. But that’s what a friend told me. I already have a few of his autos but I wanted him for my 2010 topps set. But that’s life.

See I wish FCW would pass along mail, but I guess I can see why they don’t. I think they are missing a big opportunity by not having a TTM deal or even selling autoed photos, mags, books etc. WWE is too I think
CubsFanKEC1982
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CubsFanKEC1982 »

Haase112983 wrote:I’m not starting anything with you, but a friend of mine met Ted at a Church gathering in Northern Minnesota last year and asked Ted about the Home address. He said that Ted gladly would sign anything that was sent to his house. Now this was November and maybe his stance changed since then. But that’s what a friend told me. I already have a few of his autos but I wanted him for my 2010 topps set. But that’s life.
Tis the rare instance where jdawg and I are on the same page. My success from Ted Dibiase Sr. came from his home address last July.
bravesfan1515
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bravesfan1515 »

CubsFanKEC1982 wrote:
Haase112983 wrote:I’m not starting anything with you, but a friend of mine met Ted at a Church gathering in Northern Minnesota last year and asked Ted about the Home address. He said that Ted gladly would sign anything that was sent to his house. Now this was November and maybe his stance changed since then. But that’s what a friend told me. I already have a few of his autos but I wanted him for my 2010 topps set. But that’s life.
Tis the rare instance where jdawg and I are on the same page. My success from Ted Dibiase Sr. came from his home address last July.

As did mine
Signed Sports Illustrated Covers : 40

Sports Illustrated Covers Sent : George Foreman, Vince Young, RG3, Johnny Damon, Freddie Freeman, Ozzie Guillen, Joe Carter, Brian Wilson, Petyon Manning

Sports Illustrated Covers Received : Shaq, Trent Richardson, Tiger Woods, Dirk Nowitzki, Pat Summit, Phil Mickleson, Kellen Moore, Jerry Jones, Ed "Too Tall" Jones, Mike Eruzione, Jim Tressel, Josh Hamilton, Mark Buhrle, Bo Jackson, Courtney Upshaw + Brad Smelley, Prince Wimbly + David Palmer + Antonio Langham + Derrick Lassic, Neil Caudle + Gene Chizik, Archie Manning, Colin Peek, Mark Lemke, Hulk Hogan, Stan Musial, Jerry West, Matt Weiters, Joey Votto, Jim Thome. Jim Leyland, John Calipari, Jordy Nelson, Rudy Ruettiger, Mark Cuban,Denard Robinson, Braxton Cave,Landry Jones,Philip Lutzencurchen, Terry Badshaw, Tyler Hansbrough, Jordyn Weiber, Robert Lester+Michael Williams+Carson Tinker, Boomer Esiason
wnorris53
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by wnorris53 »

CubsFanKEC1982 wrote:
as i previously stated he does not have a church, the heart of david ministries is a po box, i have gotten him back from the home address in the last few weeks also i posted that he wanted a minimum $10 donation
bravesfan1515
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bravesfan1515 »

DeathBoyTheSick wrote:Chris Champion. Hands down. PERIOD.

And after the information a wrestler recently gave me about him.. I might not ever get him. lol..

To a lesser extent - Mark Henry. I've tried him at 4 different home addresses and 3 venues. Still nothing.. I'm to the point now where if I can't get one ip next time they're in town, I'm just going to buy one of the new 2011 Topps certified auto cards.

You are are not kidding about Mark Henry. I think I have mailed to everyone in the US named Mark Henry and still no luck lol
Signed Sports Illustrated Covers : 40

Sports Illustrated Covers Sent : George Foreman, Vince Young, RG3, Johnny Damon, Freddie Freeman, Ozzie Guillen, Joe Carter, Brian Wilson, Petyon Manning

Sports Illustrated Covers Received : Shaq, Trent Richardson, Tiger Woods, Dirk Nowitzki, Pat Summit, Phil Mickleson, Kellen Moore, Jerry Jones, Ed "Too Tall" Jones, Mike Eruzione, Jim Tressel, Josh Hamilton, Mark Buhrle, Bo Jackson, Courtney Upshaw + Brad Smelley, Prince Wimbly + David Palmer + Antonio Langham + Derrick Lassic, Neil Caudle + Gene Chizik, Archie Manning, Colin Peek, Mark Lemke, Hulk Hogan, Stan Musial, Jerry West, Matt Weiters, Joey Votto, Jim Thome. Jim Leyland, John Calipari, Jordy Nelson, Rudy Ruettiger, Mark Cuban,Denard Robinson, Braxton Cave,Landry Jones,Philip Lutzencurchen, Terry Badshaw, Tyler Hansbrough, Jordyn Weiber, Robert Lester+Michael Williams+Carson Tinker, Boomer Esiason
xcite72001
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by xcite72001 »

Today I got Cowboy Bob Orton took about a week

http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/3623/boborton.jpg
Jericho
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jericho »

Haven't been able to get on here in awhile, but haven't had a success in quite some time....until today! Got back Claudio Castagnoli on a custom card. Took about 2 weeks.