Daniel Radcliffe aka Harry Potter

Autographs for sale or exchange.
carlyscala
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Daniel Radcliffe aka Harry Potter

Post by carlyscala »

Hahaha wow. This is a funny post. 1, I do think your autograph is authentic...I have been in the midst of crazy Daniel fans and know he gets sloppy. 2, he also doesn't really like signing Potter stuff by Stage Door so that probably didn't help your chances. 3, why are you people saying he was probably drunk? He had just performed his show...I doubt he would have time to get sloshed...especially considering he doesn't drink anymore. Here is a pic of my signed book from the DHP2 premiere in NYC...looks a lot different than the ones VV because he is so rushed with all of us crazy people.
Keep your sig, don't sell it! If you waited out to see him I'd figure you'd want to!
At the Deathly Hallows Part II premiere in NYC!
20, huge HP fan, will go to great lengths to see my
favorite cast again and again in person! :)

Favorite successes: HP trio in person, JK Rowling, all my HP autos in fact, Chuck Palahniuk, Richard Nixon (passed to me from my grandfather), Barack Obama in person, Andy Pettitte, James Franco
TWITTER: @carlyscala
My autograph blog...newly created! Still working on it :) http://carlyscala.blogspot.com/
hsmremixworld
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by hsmremixworld »

carlyscala wrote:Hahaha wow. This is a funny post. 1, I do think your autograph is authentic...I have been in the midst of crazy Daniel fans and know he gets sloppy. 2, he also doesn't really like signing Potter stuff by Stage Door so that probably didn't help your chances. 3, why are you people saying he was probably drunk? He had just performed his show...I doubt he would have time to get sloshed...especially considering he doesn't drink anymore. Here is a pic of my signed book from the DHP2 premiere in NYC...looks a lot different than the ones VV because he is so rushed with all of us crazy people.
Keep your sig, don't sell it! If you waited out to see him I'd figure you'd want to!

Thank you so much! I have been getting a lot of hate for this. If I remember Is saw you one night waiting for Daniel. You had a really nice camera, Am I right?
Most Recent Success In Person: Hilary Duff, Katy Perry, Ke$ha
Most Wanted: Anne Hathaway, Sarah Jessica Parker
vivalakayla
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by vivalakayla »

carlyscala wrote: why are you people saying he was probably drunk?
I was KIDDING when I said that.
vivalakayla

Post by vivalakayla »

[quote="hsmremixworld]Thank you so much! I have been getting a lot of hate for this. If I remember Is saw you one night waiting for Daniel. You had a really nice camera, Am I right?[/quote]

Hope you don't think I was 'giving you hate' for the autograph. I never said I thought it was fake, I was just surprised that he signed so horribly.
carlyscala
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by carlyscala »

vivalakayla wrote:
carlyscala wrote: why are you people saying he was probably drunk?
I was KIDDING when I said that.
haha alright, not a big deal either way i was just wondering haha. you also were not the only person to say it so I thought i would mention it.
Last edited by carlyscala on Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Favorite successes: HP trio in person, JK Rowling, all my HP autos in fact, Chuck Palahniuk, Richard Nixon (passed to me from my grandfather), Barack Obama in person, Andy Pettitte, James Franco
My autograph blog...newly created! Still working on it :) http://carlyscala.blogspot.com/
carlyscala
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by carlyscala »

hsmremixworld wrote:Thank you so much! I have been getting a lot of hate for this. If I remember Is saw you one night waiting for Daniel. You had a really nice camera, Am I right?
Oops, going to double post! You probably did, I have a Nikon D3000 so it's pretty nice. I love my Daniel that's for sure! So jealous you got a pic together!

automan91
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by automan91 »

people are just talking about stuff they dont know really pweople stop giving this persin crap about his autograph this photo is not shoped or anything you can tell. and Congrats ON YOUR SUCCESS THATS 100% real and not faked just rushed
1st Success: Ariana Grande
10th Success: Lee Macphail
hsmremixworld
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by hsmremixworld »

Thank you guys! I know its real seeing how he was right in front of me lol.
hsmremixworld
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by hsmremixworld »

carlyscala wrote:
hsmremixworld wrote:Thank you so much! I have been getting a lot of hate for this. If I remember Is saw you one night waiting for Daniel. You had a really nice camera, Am I right?
Oops, going to double post! You probably did, I have a Nikon D3000 so it's pretty nice. I love my Daniel that's for sure! So jealous you got a pic together!
Yup it was you, I was the guy right next to you the night he signed my picture. We did not go to the show that night we waited together. :)
automan91
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by automan91 »

congrats on the awesome success it no doubt a real one people are talking about stuff they dont know its not shopped or anything
1st Success: Ariana Grande
10th Success: Lee Macphail