Very fast JOHN TRAVOLTA (x 4) SUCCESS!!!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Emmylousboy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Very fast JOHN TRAVOLTA (x 4) SUCCESS!!!!

Post by Emmylousboy »

Ad nauseum...at this point, I am truly unconcerned one way or the other. A new day, hopefully a new success...though I do agree that the personal attacks against the member who says he does not know good English were uncalled for and rude. Moving forward...
vivalakayla
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by vivalakayla »

Look what I just came across -- A Fanmail user; Taylorr - has TWO John Travolta signed items IN PERSON that she has on her webpage and the sigs are just like his TTM

http://taylorrautos.weebly.com/favorites.html

:lol:
taylorr
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by taylorr »

vivalakayla wrote:Look what I just came across -- A Fanmail user; Taylorr - has TWO John Travolta signed items IN PERSON that she has on her webpage and the sigs are just like his TTM

http://taylorrautos.weebly.com/favorites.html

:lol:
John was more than happy to sign in person and the signatures do match. Until authenticity is officially determined, I say let people enjoy their successes.
Emmylousboy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Emmylousboy »

Thank you vivalakayla and taylorr. The signatures are also identical to an IP card I found online. I believe they are authentic based on that card and now taylorr's IP autographs.
vivalakayla

Post by vivalakayla »

Emmylousboy wrote:Thank you vivalakayla and taylorr. The signatures are also identical to an IP card I found online. I believe they are authentic based on that card and now taylorr's IP autographs.
No problem at all! =) Enjoy your success.

Sorry that I got a bit out of line in this post, it just really aggravated me when everyone was suggesting sec's. Like they were trying to ruin your success.
Emmylousboy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Emmylousboy »

It's okay, there are those, I've noticed, who do that, try to spoil a success. I appreciate your input.