Very fast JOHN TRAVOLTA (x 4) SUCCESS!!!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
joe316
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Very fast JOHN TRAVOLTA (x 4) SUCCESS!!!!

Post by joe316 »

parlamentetfanErik wrote:Back signed, the signature looks exactly the same
If it looks exactly the same which is impossible then John Tavolta sends out autographs using an auto pen and not a secretary.

It is impossible for anyone to sign their signature exactly the same twice. There will always be some tiny difference.
zebrafinch
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by zebrafinch »

The simple fact that people are getting photos they sent to him back signed when he was not even in the USA during the time period is pretty basic proof that they are secretary.

I would have sent that charity sig to psa/dna and had it authenticated.

Maybe Mythbusters will take this issue up this season and put this to rest once and for all.
Pizzle7
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Pizzle7 »

Why doesn't someone send one in to PSA or JSA for 20 bucks and clear this up.
parlamentetfanErik
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by parlamentetfanErik »

joe316 wrote:
If it looks exactly the same which is impossible then John Tavolta sends out autographs using an auto pen and not a secretary.

It is impossible for anyone to sign their signature exactly the same twice. There will always be some tiny difference.
Well Its not a AP, Its personlized its a autetic or a sec,
But not a AP

and I don't wanna argue, I Got something From him
And Im happy about it
Favourites; Elton John, Willem Dafoe, Willie Nelson, Bryan Cranston VV, Daniel Radcliffe VV, John Goodman VV, Rod Stewart, William H. Macy, Chris Pratt VV, Michael Bolton, Kevin Spacey VV, John Travolta (autnentic - VV), Bill Nighy VV, Kevin Costner VV, Michael Madsen, Peter Dinklage VV, Taylor Schilling VV, Jake Gyllenhaal VV, Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Max Von Sydow, Alice Cooper VV, Julianne Moore VV, Helen Mirren VV, Gene Wilder, Michael C. Hall, Hank Jr, Roger Moore, Daniel Craig VV, Reba, Hugo Weaving VV, Ann-Margret, Thomas Haden Church VV, Billy Zane VV, Alan Rickman VV, Weird Al, Russell Crowe, Jerry Seinfeld VV, Will Ferrell VV, Michelle Williams VV, Toby Keith, Ian McKellen, Kathleen Turner VV, Tom Berenger, Robert Duvall, Joe Cocker, Rupert Grint VV, Ed Harris VV, Vanessa Redgrave VV, Alec Baldwin VV, Kirk Douglas, Michael Caine, Henry Cavill, Jason Lee, John Williams,
joe316
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by joe316 »

parlamentetfanErik wrote:
joe316 wrote:

Well Its not a AP, Its personlized its a autetic or a sec,
But not a AP

and I don't wanna argue, I Got something From him
And Im happy about it
You do know that for personalized photos now they just auto pen the signature and then the secretary writes the message at the top of the signature using the same marker don't you? Just cause something is personalized these days does not always mean that the signature on it is real.
parlamentetfanErik
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by parlamentetfanErik »

[quote="]

Y do know that for personalized photos now they just auto pen the signature and then the secretary writes the message at the top of the signature using the same marker don't you? Just cause something is personalized these days does not always mean that the
it is real.[/quote]

I didn't know that, thanks for the info {up}
But I can see that it's not a AP however, the return adress was the P.O box adress in the database so it's proboaly a Sec too
Favourites; Elton John, Willem Dafoe, Willie Nelson, Bryan Cranston VV, Daniel Radcliffe VV, John Goodman VV, Rod Stewart, William H. Macy, Chris Pratt VV, Michael Bolton, Kevin Spacey VV, John Travolta (autnentic - VV), Bill Nighy VV, Kevin Costner VV, Michael Madsen, Peter Dinklage VV, Taylor Schilling VV, Jake Gyllenhaal VV, Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Max Von Sydow, Alice Cooper VV, Julianne Moore VV, Helen Mirren VV, Gene Wilder, Michael C. Hall, Hank Jr, Roger Moore, Daniel Craig VV, Reba, Hugo Weaving VV, Ann-Margret, Thomas Haden Church VV, Billy Zane VV, Alan Rickman VV, Weird Al, Russell Crowe, Jerry Seinfeld VV, Will Ferrell VV, Michelle Williams VV, Toby Keith, Ian McKellen, Kathleen Turner VV, Tom Berenger, Robert Duvall, Joe Cocker, Rupert Grint VV, Ed Harris VV, Vanessa Redgrave VV, Alec Baldwin VV, Kirk Douglas, Michael Caine, Henry Cavill, Jason Lee, John Williams,
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

If you are confident enough he is sending out secs to charitable organisations, you should expose him. Compile a dossier of evidence, and send it to tmz, E! or a site like one of those. They would gobble up the story hands down.
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
Emmylousboy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Emmylousboy »

UNCLE ALREADY! JEEZ! This is old news, many people have posted many successes since I posted this, how 'bout we all wish them congrats? K? Thanks!
TTMCentral
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by TTMCentral »

http://www.youtube.com/user/TTMCentral?feature=mhee
I got a couple from his some time ago. Photos above in one of the videos. Great Success!
SUB FOR SUB!
VIDEOS OF SUCCESSES HERE!
SUB TO ME PLEASE!!!
http://www.youtube.com/user/TTMCentral?feature=mhee

PLEASE LIKE MY PAGE!!!!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Autograph ... 4764163609

My Website:
http://ttmcentral.weebly.com/
healthysean
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by healthysean »

Hi,

I know that there has been many posts on this matter, and I am not here to argue with anyone, I don't believe people should remark personally on people, everyone is allowed to make fair comments.

But if you take note most of the more experienced members, collecting for many years (like myself)(means we are older)
note the obvious, his sister lives in the house in Santa Barbara, he lives in Florida, he is busy making films, looking after a new child.

He does not sign autographs, then send them back to California, and then they get posted to you the collector.

He has not even see your letter, or why you are wanting a signed photo, when they do not sign, why write to them.

There is a reason they are many posts here about the Sec signing because its true.

His photos are are worthless as getting a machine signed photo at Studio Fan Mail.

Thankfully there are many real "stars" and human being who are grateful to their fans and reply.

I love receiving a signed photo and have collected since the early 80's, yes 30 years.

It's great to get a success, well a real success.

Please do not fool yourself, yes I know we can all be wrong but there is a collection of celebrities that are well known for not signing, on this forum, sadly there are many.

sent with kind regards

Sean