Mila Kunis/ Natalie Portman Auto For Sale

Autographs for sale or exchange.
Zimmy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Mila Kunis/ Natalie Portman Auto For Sale

Post by Zimmy »

Bought it from a personal friend that lives in New York. She got it at the premiere of Black Swan. So it is in person.
It really is a nice piece. I am still trying to get rid of my autographs that are not personalized, so might list more in the future.

PM me offers.

RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Mila Kunis/ Natalie Portman Auto For Sale

Post by RYAN-J »

Is that pic the same exact poster your selling? if so, someone already has the exact pic on their site. & it's $700.00 :neutral:

http://spotlightauthentics.com/autograp ... ckswan.htm

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
Zimmy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Zimmy »

RYAN-J wrote:Is that pic the same exact poster your selling? if so, someone already has the exact pic on their site. & it's $700.00 :neutral:

http://spotlightauthentics.com/autograp ... ckswan.htm

RYAN-J 8)
It's the exact same. the only difference is the sigs are different. Same poster and everything. I don't have a scanner right now, so I found an identical one on the internet.
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RYAN-J »

Oh I see!! Well it's always a good idea to try and post pics of the actual item you're selling, because people will get the wrong idea if they see that pic and the exact same one online and last thing you want is being labeled as a scam artist. :?

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
Zimmy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Zimmy »

RYAN-J wrote:Oh I see!! Well it's always a good idea to try and post pics of the actual item you're selling, because people will get the wrong idea if they see that pic and the exact same one online and last thing you want is being labeled as a scam artist. :?

RYAN-J 8)
Last edited by Zimmy on Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zimmy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Zimmy »

RYAN-J wrote:Oh I see!! Well it's always a good idea to try and post pics of the actual item you're selling, because people will get the wrong idea if they see that pic and the exact same one online and last thing you want is being labeled as a scam artist. :?

RYAN-J 8)
Yea because I scammed you and everyone else I have sold to, right? Sold you that Miley for cheap.
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RYAN-J »

I think you misunderstood what I said. I wasn't saying you were a scam artist or that you scammed me, but if other people came across that poster online and saw that the pic in your post was the exact same one, they'd think something fishy was going on.

I'm just saying it's good to use pics of your Actual items and not use other people's pics, even if they are really similar. Buyers like to know exactly what their buying and not basing it off of someone else's photo.

RYAN-J 8)

vivalakayla
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by vivalakayla »

RYAN-J wrote:I think you misunderstood what I said. I wasn't saying you were a scam artist or that you scammed me, but if other people came across that poster online and saw that the pic in your post was the exact same one, they'd think something fishy was going on.

I'm just saying it's good to use pics of your Actual items and not use other people's pics, even if they are really similar. Buyers like to know exactly what their buying and not basing it off of someone else's photo.

RYAN-J 8)
I agree - if they recieved it and the sigs were in the wrong place etc they'd be like whaaa - there is no reason for you not to post the actual photo of the actual poster, right?
Zimmy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Zimmy »

vivalakayla wrote:
RYAN-J wrote:I think you misunderstood what I said. I wasn't saying you were a scam artist or that you scammed me, but if other people came across that poster online and saw that the pic in your post was the exact same one, they'd think something fishy was going on.

RYAN-J 8)
I agree - if they recieved it and the sigs were in the wrong place etc they'd be like whaaa - there is no reason for you not to post the actual photo of the actual poster, right?

I don't want to call you stupid, but I said earlier that I don't have a scanner or camera right now. Pay attention before you run your mouth.
vivalakayla

Post by vivalakayla »

Zimmy wrote:I don't want to call you stupid, but I said earlier that I don't have a scanner or camera right now. Pay attention before you run your mouth.
Um, Okay.. Anger Management, yeah? I'm not running my mouth. Just stating a fact that people what to see what they are actually getting - not something you copied from another webpage.

You could have also stated in your original post that you didn't have a scanner or camera so you took the photo from ______ webpage. But you didn't.

I don't care either way - quite frankly. You'll sell something a lot faster if you give complete details.