Your Autograph Diaries

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
Tabby
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Your Autograph Diaries

Post by Tabby »

emmawatsonrocks wrote:Nothing since August 13. {down}
Who are you waiting to hear back from? Maybe I can help you out.
I mainly collect voice actor and Disney related autographs-Any questions with Disney successes/addresses? Feel free to PM me!
emmawatsonrocks
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by emmawatsonrocks »

Tabby wrote:
emmawatsonrocks wrote:Nothing since August 13. {down}
Who are you waiting to hear back from? Maybe I can help you out.
I'm kind of all over the place. I'm waiting to hear back from people I sent to not very many weeks ago to people I sent to over 2 years ago. Ones that I can think of at the top of my head: Jordin Sparks, Taylor Swift (after everything I've heard I'm waiting for a PP to show up someday), Selena Gomez VV, Tom Felton, James and Oliver Phelps, Matthew Lewis, Troian Bellisario, Ashley Benson, Jennette McCurdy, Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen (I've completely lost hope in that one), Candace Cameron, Evanna Lynch (tweeted last week she was getting back to fanmail. Sent to her over a year ago), Bonnie Wright, Noah Munck, Victoria Justice, etc. I think I've bored you enough :lol: There are lots more but I've probably already forgotten about them. Sorry about the stupidly long list.
The ones in my signature for "recently sent out" I put in the post office yesterday. They'll be on their way to their destinations tomorrow {up}
Follow me on Twitter! https://twitter.com/#!/Luv4ArianaG

Most Wanted: Harry Potter cast, Friends cast, Pretty Little Liars cast, The Lying Game cast, One Direction
Favorite Successes: Vanessa Marano IP, Ariana Grande, Demi Lovato
Most Recent Success: Bridgit Mendler (6/1/2012)
Recently Sent Out: Cher Lloyd

~I stayed Up All Night on June 24, 2012~ (And also met Eleanor Calder!)
jessemcluv
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jessemcluv »

Ugggg. stiilll waiting. just found out BTR is stuck in PA for 6 days. I wish they would drive down here and come preform for me xD
NOTHING. promise you there will be nothing tomorrow either. just have that feeling.
^Thanks to -Lil1- for the signature!!!!
Most Wanted: Samuel Jackson, Elizabeth Gillies, John Goodman, John Lasseter, Tsubasa English Dub Cast, Tom Hanks
Favorites: Big Time Rush {IP}, Jason Aldean, Demi Lovato, Danielle Campbell, Munro Chambers, Devon Bostick, Billy Crystal

Current Collections: Toy Story, Disney Princess, Pixar Animators, Tsubasa (English Dub) Cast

Recent Received: N/A
Recent Sent: Nancy Cartwright, 7.12.14
Check my website!!! jmlxautographs.webs.com <- UNDER CONSTRUCTION!! (Will be updated with new autographs soon!)
Tabby
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Tabby »

jessemcluv wrote:Ugggg. stiilll waiting. just found out BTR is stuck in PA for 6 days. I wish they would drive down here and come preform for me xD
NOTHING. promise you there will be nothing tomorrow either. just have that feeling.
Isn't it obvious why you aren't getting anything? I looked at your list of who you sent to. 95% of those people are hard to get.
I mainly collect voice actor and Disney related autographs-Any questions with Disney successes/addresses? Feel free to PM me!
jessemcluv
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jessemcluv »

Tabby wrote:
jessemcluv wrote:Ugggg. stiilll waiting. just found out BTR is stuck in PA for 6 days. I wish they would drive down here and come preform for me xD
Isn't it obvious why you aren't getting anything? I looked at your list of who you sent to. 95% of those people are hard to get.
Alot of people are things that aren't that hard to get VV. and I wrote to some other things too, and what about like Ashley Benson or Jason Aldean? Hmm?
Most Wanted: Samuel Jackson, Elizabeth Gillies, John Goodman, John Lasseter, Tsubasa English Dub Cast, Tom Hanks
Favorites: Big Time Rush {IP}, Jason Aldean, Demi Lovato, Danielle Campbell, Munro Chambers, Devon Bostick, Billy Crystal

Current Collections: Toy Story, Disney Princess, Pixar Animators, Tsubasa (English Dub) Cast

Check my website!!! jmlxautographs.webs.com <- UNDER CONSTRUCTION!! (Will be updated with new autographs soon!)
Tabby
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Tabby »

Wow? Attitude going on now?
Let's see from your list:

Big Time Rush VV (x19)-Um,you spammed them
Taylor Swift VV (x2)-she doesn't sign anymore
Jason Aldean VV (x2)-not all vv requests come back
Katy Perry VV (x2)-Not signing this tour
Britney Spears VV(x2)-Not signing this tour
Aly Michalka-hard to get
Miley Cyrus-hard to get
Emily Osment-hard to get
Dylan&Cole Sprouse-iffy
Tom kenny-hard to get
Selena Gomez VV (x2)-REALLY hard to get
Victoria Justice VV-hard to get
Ke$ha VV (x3)-hard to get
Taylor Swift-hard to get
Ellie Fanning-takes awhile
Zac Efron VV-hard to get

As for the others, you aren't being patient enough. Sorry, but not everything is going to come back in a month or two. It takes awhile.
jessemcluv
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jessemcluv »

Tabby wrote:Wow? Attitude going on now?
Let's see from your list:

Big Time Rush VV (x19)-Um,you spammed them
Taylor Swift VV (x2)-she doesn't sign anymore
Jason Aldean VV (x2)-not all vv requests come back
Katy Perry VV (x2)-Not signing this tour
Britney Spears VV(x2)-Not signing this tour
Aly Michalka-hard to get
Miley Cyrus-hard to get
Emily Osment-hard to get
Dylan&Cole Sprouse-iffy
Tom kenny-hard to get
Selena Gomez VV (x2)-REALLY hard to get
Victoria Justice VV-hard to get
Ke$ha VV (x3)-hard to get
Taylor Swift-hard to get
Ellie Fanning-takes awhile
Zac Efron VV-hard to get

As for the others, you aren't being patient enough. Sorry, but not everything is going to come back in a month or two. It takes awhile.
Sorry, additude - yes, it was a rough day.
Second, I found out Taylor stopped signing, after I had sent two. That's not my whole list...
and I went after people I liked. Not after people who we're easy xD

Tabby
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Tabby »

No, I didn't mean to go after people who are easy. What I mean is, do your research first before sending, to check the success rate on that person. It'll save you a lot of disappointment. I have a Star...Tiger account-I'd be more than happy to check for you. I made the mistake of not researching when I first started and I ended up really disappointed, because I wasted time, money and stamps on people who don't reply.
SamAutographs

Post by SamAutographs »

Today i received Tara Sands :D
emmawatsonrocks
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by emmawatsonrocks »

Tabby wrote:No, I didn't mean to go after people who are easy. What I mean is, do your research first before sending, to check the success rate on that person. It'll save you a lot of disappointment. I have a Star...Tiger account-I'd be more than happy to check for you. I made the mistake of not researching when I first started and I ended up really disappointed, because I wasted time, money and stamps on people who don't reply.
What's star tiger?
Follow me on Twitter! https://twitter.com/#!/Luv4ArianaG

Most Wanted: Harry Potter cast, Friends cast, Pretty Little Liars cast, The Lying Game cast, One Direction
Favorite Successes: Vanessa Marano IP, Ariana Grande, Demi Lovato
Most Recent Success: Bridgit Mendler (6/1/2012)
Recently Sent Out: Cher Lloyd

~I stayed Up All Night on June 24, 2012~ (And also met Eleanor Calder!)