Taylor Swift

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
emmawatsonrocks
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Taylor Swift

Post by emmawatsonrocks »

Hey, everybody!
I was just wondering if anybody on here has been to one of Taylor's concerts during her Speak Now tour, or if you're planning on going to one. I already have my tickets to go to her show on Nov. 5th in Houston, TX! Has anyone been invited to the T-Party room?
Follow me on Twitter! https://twitter.com/#!/Luv4ArianaG

Most Wanted: Harry Potter cast, Friends cast, Pretty Little Liars cast, The Lying Game cast, One Direction
Favorite Successes: Vanessa Marano IP, Ariana Grande, Demi Lovato
Most Recent Success: Bridgit Mendler (6/1/2012)
Recently Sent Out: Cher Lloyd

~I stayed Up All Night on June 24, 2012~ (And also met Eleanor Calder!)
jessemcluv
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Taylor Swift

Post by jessemcluv »

emmawatsonrocks wrote:Hey, everybody!
I was just wondering if anybody on here has been to one of Taylor's concerts during her Speak Now tour, or if you're planning on going to one. I already have my tickets to go to her show on Nov. 5th in Houston, TX! Has anyone been invited to the T-Party room?
ID think she did the TPARTY thing this year.
I d get to see her, sold out, and we can't afford a ticket tht there selling on ebay and such.
but if you do get to meet her, get me and autograph xD jk.
^Thanks to -Lil1- for the signature!!!!
Most Wanted: Samuel Jackson, Elizabeth Gillies, John Goodman, John Lasseter, Tsubasa English Dub Cast, Tom Hanks
Favorites: Big Time Rush {IP}, Jason Aldean, Demi Lovato, Danielle Campbell, Munro Chambers, Devon Bostick, Billy Crystal

Current Collections: Toy Story, Disney Princess, Pixar Animators, Tsubasa (English Dub) Cast

Recent Received: N/A
Recent Sent: Nancy Cartwright, 7.12.14
Check my website!!! jmlxautographs.webs.com <- UNDER CONSTRUCTION!! (Will be updated with new autographs soon!)
SimonaMusik
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SimonaMusik »

She definitely still does T Party as i've seen pictures and fan experiences from the Speak Now tour! I'm going to her concerts on March 16th & 17th 2012 :D
Favourite Successes: Jennifer Lawrence, Daniel Radcliffe, Dakota Fanning, Amanda Seyfried, Colbie Caillat, Miranda Cosgrove, Matthew Lewis, Saoirse Ronan

MOST WANTED: Taylor Swift, Kristen Stewart, Emma Watson, Janet Jackson, Mariah Carey, Beyonce
jessemcluv
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jessemcluv »

SimonaMusik wrote:She definitely still does T Party as i've seen pictures and fan experiences from the Speak Now tour! I'm going to her concerts on March 16th & 17th 2012 :D
Awww... jealous xD I don't look up fans with my favorite celebrities, it makes me mad :D
^Thanks to -Lil1- for the signature!!!!
Most Wanted: Samuel Jackson, Elizabeth Gillies, John Goodman, John Lasseter, Tsubasa English Dub Cast, Tom Hanks
Favorites: Big Time Rush {IP}, Jason Aldean, Demi Lovato, Danielle Campbell, Munro Chambers, Devon Bostick, Billy Crystal

Current Collections: Toy Story, Disney Princess, Pixar Animators, Tsubasa (English Dub) Cast

Recent Received: N/A
Recent Sent: Nancy Cartwright, 7.12.14
Check my website!!! jmlxautographs.webs.com <- UNDER CONSTRUCTION!! (Will be updated with new autographs soon!)
homerean
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by homerean »

Taylor Swift is youngest female singer from hollywood. She is getting more popularity than any other singers because of her voice. She sings magnificent songs all the time even I just love to listen her songs in my free times. I seen her to perform in live concerts she is like superstar while singing a song.