Wrestling Collectors?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
bravesfan1515
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Wrestling Collectors?

Post by bravesfan1515 »

Today's TTM success was simply MAGNIFICENT......

THE MAGNIFICENT MURACO :

He signed the front and signed and personalized the back. Glad to add another to the Platinum collection
Signed Sports Illustrated Covers : 40

Sports Illustrated Covers Sent : George Foreman, Vince Young, RG3, Johnny Damon, Freddie Freeman, Ozzie Guillen, Joe Carter, Brian Wilson, Petyon Manning

Sports Illustrated Covers Received : Shaq, Trent Richardson, Tiger Woods, Dirk Nowitzki, Pat Summit, Phil Mickleson, Kellen Moore, Jerry Jones, Ed "Too Tall" Jones, Mike Eruzione, Jim Tressel, Josh Hamilton, Mark Buhrle, Bo Jackson, Courtney Upshaw + Brad Smelley, Prince Wimbly + David Palmer + Antonio Langham + Derrick Lassic, Neil Caudle + Gene Chizik, Archie Manning, Colin Peek, Mark Lemke, Hulk Hogan, Stan Musial, Jerry West, Matt Weiters, Joey Votto, Jim Thome. Jim Leyland, John Calipari, Jordy Nelson, Rudy Ruettiger, Mark Cuban,Denard Robinson, Braxton Cave,Landry Jones,Philip Lutzencurchen, Terry Badshaw, Tyler Hansbrough, Jordyn Weiber, Robert Lester+Michael Williams+Carson Tinker, Boomer Esiason
jdawg619
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jdawg619 »

CubsFanKEC1982 wrote:
Travis1251 wrote:That funny I didn't know ripping something up and putting it in the garbage can, you could be cited for littering. wasn't you that whined about Robbie E kept your pics becuase you didn't pay his 10 dollar fee? something people had been posting on here all year long that he charges. Your right this thread would be better without you on here.
I never said this thread would be better without me. I recall saying I would not attack you personally because I didn't want it shut down.

Don't recall whining that Robbie E didn't sign, either. I remember poking fun - a joke ya know like CM Punk threw towards you yesterday - at the ransom note that he sent.

That was the big problem I had with him. It wasn't like he was willing to sign (ala CM Punk yesterday) and then I flew off the handle. He sent me a post-it note that said something like... "You'll get the photos back when you send me the money."

Glad to see that you're such a big fan of mine that you try to read all my posts, though..

At least I know I'm not hated by everyone.

EDIT: Just found a search online where someone on another forum submitted their Hulk Hogan TTM to PSA for testing. It failed. No surprises there.
I kinda of agree with Travis, Cubs fan thinks he knows everything and he thinks just because some people get through the mails that he does not that we are lieing. well cubs fan is one of the reasons i only post once in a while. I have been doing this for 29 years and have never onced lied about getting autograph's. also cubs fan why do you bash people for not posting pictures of there autographs when you are not in charge. it is our right if we want to post pictures. i think this board would be much better off with out cubs fan on it
CubsFanKEC1982
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CubsFanKEC1982 »

jdawg619 wrote: I kinda of agree with Travis, Cubs fan thinks he knows everything and he thinks just because some people get through the mails that he does not that we are lieing. well cubs fan is one of the reasons i only post once in a while. I have been doing this for 29 years and have never onced lied about getting autograph's. also cubs fan why do you bash people for not posting pictures of there autographs when you are not in charge. it is our right if we want to post pictures. i think this board would be much better off with out cubs fan on it
Each is entitled to their opinion as to whether or not I should continue posting here, but the decision is ultimately up to me.

Likewise, I am entitled to the opinion that you are woofing on your successes that you never can back up. I'm not bashing you. I'm just saying I'll believe it when I see it (and for the 10,000th time with you.. can't we just agree to disagree, good grief) and warning my fellow posters to take anything they can't see with a grain of cynicism.

Realistically, I'm trying to sort through what's real and what's not around these parts because believe it or not, there are those that will embellish their successes on here.

And in the past when that has happened in this very thread, those people never seemed to have a scan or photo of what they got. At least Travis and most every other poster on here can back up their successes with a photo or scan.

So, to say I'm bashing someone is quite to the contrary. I'm all for folks on here having great days and great successes. (Ask around and you'll find out that there's many who have gotten addresses and autographs from me with little or nothing asked for in return.)

However, what I'm not for is those that claim great things yet can never back them up. When that takes place, it raises my suspicion that it may not have happened.

Thus, my fellow posters here are misled into sending possibly to some of these talents and wasting their hard-earned money on stamps for people that wouldn't sign even if you had the right address.

I didn't come here to make friends. I came here because it's a place to discuss and post wrestling autograph successes.

Have I made some friends? Believe it or not, yeah I have.

In reality, though, I'm fine with being a loner and just posting what I get as an example for those who seek such and are unable to be members at pay sites, etc.

I feel I give a lot to this forum and that my efforts aren't unnoticed. I know there's a clique that doesn't much care for me because I'll call an autograph out that's fake, but that's fine. I'd rather be perfectly honest, disliked but respected than to be loved and a liar.

My purpose in all of this was to take up for Punk because the side of the story I'd heard from a trusted friend that was in attendance didn't match up with what was being reported. I did that and I'm over it.
Last edited by CubsFanKEC1982 on Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jdawg619
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jdawg619 »

i do not have to prove nothing to you cubsfan or anybody on this board. i know what i got is real so put that in your pipe and smoke it.
enielie17
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by enielie17 »

Well, not to change the subject....

But, I believe that the Nora Greenwald address in the DB is no longer valid. I sent an action figure using priority mail resulting in a RTS, and the tracking info went like this:
-Processed through Sort Facility, August 20, 2011, 3:12 pm, SAINT PAUL, MN 55121
-Arrival at Unit, August 22, 2011, 8:21 am, WYOMING, MN 55092
-Forwarded, August 22, 2011, 8:32 am, WYOMING, MN
-Processed through Sort Facility, August 24, 2011, 1:56 pm, SAINT PAUL, MN 55121
-Moved, Left no Address, August 25, 2011, 9:05 am, WYOMING, MN
CubsFanKEC1982
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CubsFanKEC1982 »

enielie17 wrote:Well, not to change the subject....

But, I believe that the Nora Greenwald address in the DB is no longer valid. I sent an action figure using priority mail resulting in a RTS, and the tracking info went like this:
-Processed through Sort Facility, August 20, 2011, 3:12 pm, SAINT PAUL, MN 55121
-Arrival at Unit, August 22, 2011, 8:21 am, WYOMING, MN 55092
-Forwarded, August 22, 2011, 8:32 am, WYOMING, MN
-Processed through Sort Facility, August 24, 2011, 1:56 pm, SAINT PAUL, MN 55121
-Moved, Left no Address, August 25, 2011, 9:05 am, WYOMING, MN
As of July 11th, I'm showing a success on another site.

Might want to double-check the address and make sure you didn't goof a number.

If you didn't, maybe she's moved in the last month or so.
enielie17
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by enielie17 »

Well, I've definately been known to transpose some numbers (with more than one 'slap the forehead' RTS's).
But, I had this one right. Maybe it's something to do with the over-sized package.
I think I'll try writing a letter explaining what happened and if there's another way to send it to her.
Haase112983
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Haase112983 »

Double check the address and at least give it another shot. My Mom and sister work in a bank and they said that one time something was RTS to an address they knew was valid. Turns out that the letter before was an RTS and the letter behind somehow got marked RTS as well. So it could’ve been an error by post office. Good luck!! {up}
hedgehulk
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by hedgehulk »

I took advantage of Ringside Collectables Labor Day sale last week. In addition to the LOR Raven and UFC exclusive Dana White figures, I also picked up some pretty cheap 8x10s for my collection. Here's what I got:

Howard Finkle
Jillian Hall
Curry Man
Cryme Tyme
enielie17
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by enielie17 »

I saw the Canadian postage I placed on the return envelope, and immediately knew who's action figure was inside.
After a 5-month wait, today brought
Bret 'Hitman' Hart!
It would have looked better had he used the pink paint marker I had sent, but I'm not going to complain. This one goes right up near the head of my favorite autographed figures in my collection.