Donald Trump success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Greed
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Donald Trump success!

Post by Greed »

Pizzle7 wrote:It's authentic.
The evidence fails to support this.
Authentic Successes TTM:
Ozzy Osbourne, Former President George W. Bush, Former President Jimmy Carter, Roseanne Barr, Judge Judy, James Tague, Jay Leno, George Lopez, Steve Wilkos, Bob Barker, Karl Rove, Brad Garrett, Doris Roberts, Mickie James, Leah Remini, Larry King, Taylor Kitsch, Five Finger Death Punch, Betty White, Sir Ian McKellen, Yoko Ono, Steve Blum, Dakota Fanning, Ann Druyan, Vincent Pastore, Slash

Pending:
Meat Loaf, Marc Cerasini, Michael Imperioli, Mena Suvari

This is "UncleSam" -- I lost access to my account.
Michele---
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Donald Trump success!

Post by Michele--- »

Greed wrote:The case against TTM Trump autographs is essentially air-tight. The handwriting doesn't match any in person autographs, and people have had sent and received dates that fall under timelines where Trump hasn't even been in the United States. Secretarial. {down}

I agree with Greed here. I sent to him a while back and received my request back with in days. I sent a book media mail both ways and got it back in a couple days over a holiday weekend. My book had to have been received, signed and remailed that day for me to get it back that fast. Compared to the sig printed on the book and his IP it does not appear to be authentic. My TTM matches all the other TTM responses and I am pretty sure they are SEC. Sorry. Just look at his IP and you will see the difference.
?and ? - Michele

My new Website with all my autograph- http://ohthestuffoflegend.wordpress.com/ (If a link is broken please check out my site for the image. I stopped using Photobucket account.)

Swagbucks- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Redemption