Joey King (Ramona and Beezus) sweet success! GUTS!!! lol.

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Joey King (Ramona and Beezus) sweet success! GUTS!!! lol.

Post by RYAN-J »

Haha! Received a very cute and sweet reply from Actress/singer Joey King today!! :D Thought she did an incredibly awesome job in her role as Ramona Quimby from her film ‘Ramona and Beezus’ and certainly has a very bright future ahead of her! And just found out she has a part in the 3rd Batman film ‘Dark Knight Rises’!! so eagerly looking forward to that! {up}

She signed both of my 4x6 photos and custom cards and even added her classic “GUTS!!!” quote to the one card which I asked her kindly if she could. So that made me laugh. lol. :lol: I had sent along a Q&A card but she did not return that, but instead answered one of my questions on the one custom card.

I also had enclosed another letter and photos for her sister Haley to sign, but those were not returned either, so I’m guessing she didn’t want to sign them or that perhaps Haley was busy and will send those back later when she gets time. I’m still happy Joey took the time to send her items back!! :D

SASE:
4x6 Signed Photos:
Image Image
4x6 Signed custom Cards:

Sent: March 19th 2011
Replied: July 15th 2011
Days Taken: 119

Address Used:

Joey King
C/o Coast to Coast Talent Group
3350 Barham Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90068
USA

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
jessemcluv
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Joey King (Ramona and Beezus) sweet success! GUTS!!! lol

Post by jessemcluv »

wow. Super Lucky && Sweet Success!!
^Thanks to -Lil1- for the signature!!!!
Most Wanted: Samuel Jackson, Elizabeth Gillies, John Goodman, John Lasseter, Tsubasa English Dub Cast, Tom Hanks
Favorites: Big Time Rush {IP}, Jason Aldean, Demi Lovato, Danielle Campbell, Munro Chambers, Devon Bostick, Billy Crystal

Current Collections: Toy Story, Disney Princess, Pixar Animators, Tsubasa (English Dub) Cast

Recent Received: N/A
Recent Sent: Nancy Cartwright, 7.12.14
Check my website!!! jmlxautographs.webs.com <- UNDER CONSTRUCTION!! (Will be updated with new autographs soon!)
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RYAN-J »

Thanks for the comments!! Super, super happy!! :D

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi RYAN-J :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Joey King on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RYAN-J »

thanks Admin! 8)

RYAN-J 8)

TaylorSwiftFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TaylorSwiftFan »

Great Job Ryan! I LOVE Joey King! GUTS! :razz: :lol:
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RYAN-J »

Thank you!! She is quite the amazing little actress for sure! Very bright future ahead of her! :D Best of luck with your request!!

RYAN-J 8)