Wrestling Collectors?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
bravesfan1515
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Wrestling Collectors?

Post by bravesfan1515 »

Todays mail was kinda weird.

First I got a RTS from Hillbilly Jim. I used the Bowling Green address seeing as how I have had a success from that address before.

Then I found a HUGE envelope in the mail that was really thick. I get it inside and it is from WWE. Open it up and inside are 2 cards I sent to

Stephanie. I know the WWE address is a black hole but I have had a success from her and Linda from the address so I thought I would give

it shot. Well my cards were unsigned but I did receive a Triple H pre print. An Undertaker 20th anniversery magazine and a (still sealed in

celophane) Hardest Hitting Photos with the Rock mini magazine. They also paid $7+ to ship it to me. I included a SASE so I could have just

received my stuff back un signed but I thought it was super cool that they sent me all this stuff.
Signed Sports Illustrated Covers : 40

Sports Illustrated Covers Sent : George Foreman, Vince Young, RG3, Johnny Damon, Freddie Freeman, Ozzie Guillen, Joe Carter, Brian Wilson, Petyon Manning

Sports Illustrated Covers Received : Shaq, Trent Richardson, Tiger Woods, Dirk Nowitzki, Pat Summit, Phil Mickleson, Kellen Moore, Jerry Jones, Ed "Too Tall" Jones, Mike Eruzione, Jim Tressel, Josh Hamilton, Mark Buhrle, Bo Jackson, Courtney Upshaw + Brad Smelley, Prince Wimbly + David Palmer + Antonio Langham + Derrick Lassic, Neil Caudle + Gene Chizik, Archie Manning, Colin Peek, Mark Lemke, Hulk Hogan, Stan Musial, Jerry West, Matt Weiters, Joey Votto, Jim Thome. Jim Leyland, John Calipari, Jordy Nelson, Rudy Ruettiger, Mark Cuban,Denard Robinson, Braxton Cave,Landry Jones,Philip Lutzencurchen, Terry Badshaw, Tyler Hansbrough, Jordyn Weiber, Robert Lester+Michael Williams+Carson Tinker, Boomer Esiason
Haase112983
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Haase112983 »

That is really cool of WWE. I'd love to visit WWE HQ and see where they have the merch and old props. That would be awesome! I think Zack Ryder said that WWE let them pick out some older merchandise when they toured HQ.
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by 5150 »

ronson69 wrote:Hi there, would anyone be kind enough to be able to provide me with an address they have had a recent success from, from ex WWE Diva Maria Kanellis? I have looked at the address in the database but there is no feedback there, and have gone through this thread and can't seem to find anything. I am sending from the UK so would really like to try and get it right first time as it tends to get expensive. Any help from anybody would be great.
I know a lot of the guys on here got a response from Maria but I also sent something to her from the UK and I never got anything back.
CubsFanKEC1982
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CubsFanKEC1982 »

No TTM success today for me or the past three days in all..

I'm in the midst of a slump, but I did get the signed copy of Stan Hansen's book I bought.
bravesfan1515
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bravesfan1515 »

News coming in from Sacramento is that the suspended Sin Cara was not at the Smackdown tapings.

Speculation is that Hunico from FCW was under the mask for Tuesday's match against Tyson Kidd.

Once again I believe cubsfan is right. Anyone who saw Smackdown could tell that WAS NOT Sin Cara. The guy in the mask was huge and all the

commentators could talk about was how he put on a ton of "muscle" while he was injured and added many new moves to his arsenal. If the

Hunico speculation is correct, he did put on a good match (in my opinion) but I believe the real Sin Cara is better and I would like to see him

in a match against Hunico.

Sports Illustrated Covers Sent : George Foreman, Vince Young, RG3, Johnny Damon, Freddie Freeman, Ozzie Guillen, Joe Carter, Brian Wilson, Petyon Manning

Sports Illustrated Covers Received : Shaq, Trent Richardson, Tiger Woods, Dirk Nowitzki, Pat Summit, Phil Mickleson, Kellen Moore, Jerry Jones, Ed "Too Tall" Jones, Mike Eruzione, Jim Tressel, Josh Hamilton, Mark Buhrle, Bo Jackson, Courtney Upshaw + Brad Smelley, Prince Wimbly + David Palmer + Antonio Langham + Derrick Lassic, Neil Caudle + Gene Chizik, Archie Manning, Colin Peek, Mark Lemke, Hulk Hogan, Stan Musial, Jerry West, Matt Weiters, Joey Votto, Jim Thome. Jim Leyland, John Calipari, Jordy Nelson, Rudy Ruettiger, Mark Cuban,Denard Robinson, Braxton Cave,Landry Jones,Philip Lutzencurchen, Terry Badshaw, Tyler Hansbrough, Jordyn Weiber, Robert Lester+Michael Williams+Carson Tinker, Boomer Esiason
CubsFanKEC1982
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CubsFanKEC1982 »

bravesfan1515 wrote:Once again I believe cubsfan is right. Anyone who saw Smackdown could tell that WAS NOT Sin Cara. The guy in the mask was huge and all the

commentators could talk about was how he put on a ton of "muscle" while he was injured and added many new moves to his arsenal. If the

Hunico speculation is correct, he did put on a good match (in my opinion) but I believe the real Sin Cara is better and I would like to see him

in a match against Hunico.
The thing I can say about Hunico is he was very, very consistent in his performance. The original Sin Cara as I'll refer to him for now seemed to botch at least three moves per match.

Rumors going around are that

1) The original Sin Cara could return at some time down the road and they could expose that there's an imposter on the grounds and set up a feud.

2) Hunico - who was actually the originally Mistico down in Mexico in a bit of irony - may play the role at least through the WWE's upcoming Mexico tour.

3) WWE could cut ties with the original Sin Cara and other Mistico and give the gimmick to Hunico.
Justinsdad
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Justinsdad »

Got R-Truth today. Sent VV to I believe the August 6 show at the SaveMart Center in Fresno. Postmarked on August 10 from LA. Added 'What's Up!'
I'm also a portrait artist!
Check out my work at:
http://facebook.com/ClintHedges/
warlordforever04
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by warlordforever04 »

what address used for kane please
bravesfan1515
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bravesfan1515 »

Bought some Signature Impact and some WWE Platinum today. Nothing out of Impact but I did get some inserts I needed for my master set

out of Platinum, but "Mail Day" made up for not hitting a pack pulled auto :

First is a trade I got in from eniele. I give you......

A RY : Image

Thanks again for the trade. I really like the signature placement.

The second is a TTM success and he was one of my favorites growing up....

THE SULTAN OF VOODOO : Image

I used the Charles Wright Cheetas address