Help with a smearing autograph?!

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
KennyDolly
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Help with a smearing autograph?!

Post by KennyDolly »

Today I got back Ralph Waite, and he signed the front of the photo, but it can barely be seen, so he signed the back with a little note. however, the back of the photo paper causes the marker to smear with ANYTHING touching it. Is there anything I can apply to it so it could seal the autograph and prevent smearing/damage? I don't care about lowered value jsut preserving this great autograph!
Favorite Successes: ~ DOLLY PARTON ~ Maya Angelou, Joan Rivers, Loretta Lynn, Jennifer Lawrence, Cher
Most Wanted: Kenny Rogers, Julie Andrews, Woody Harrelson, Stanley Tucci, Elizabeth Banks
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Help with a smearing autograph?!

Post by RYAN-J »

Congrats on the success, bt sorry to hear it's smearing!! Your best bet would be to have it laminated. some office supply stores offer this service. that would keep it from smearing any worse.

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
KennyDolly
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by KennyDolly »

RYAN-J wrote:Congrats on the success, bt sorry to hear it's smearing!! Your best bet would be to have it laminated. some office supply stores offer this service. that would keep it from smearing any worse.

RYAN-J 8)
Thank you so much! I'm bringing it within the next few days to be laminated at either Staple's or Office Max. I appreciate the help! Now I will be able to enjoy this autograph for years to come! :)
Favorite Successes: ~ DOLLY PARTON ~ Maya Angelou, Joan Rivers, Loretta Lynn, Jennifer Lawrence, Cher
Most Wanted: Kenny Rogers, Julie Andrews, Woody Harrelson, Stanley Tucci, Elizabeth Banks
-Lil1-
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by -Lil1- »

You can also spray it with hair spray, that'll keep it from smearing :)